Sign in to follow this  
spexnax

M136 refuses to fire?

Hello boys and girls. I recently traded for an M136. But when i equip it, my character still has his rifle, but the weapon name in top right corner change to M136. Any idea why this is?

Well, in ArmA II the AT4 requires a rocket to be reloaded into it (crazy I know) and that certain rocket takes half of the size of your inventory. It's pretty unwise to trade an AT4 for anything in DayZ unless you're gonna use it to ambush a vehicle convoy.

Its glitched, you cannot fire it. Prior to this you could fire it but only while it was on your back. Honestly outside of the cool factor its a completely useless weapon for Dayz unless like was said about your ambushing a vehicle convoy.

• Like 1

Never found one until recently and since then have found two more, picked it up for my Coyote but had heard it was glitched so I tried to take a shot and nothing happened except a sound (no animation or explosion). Shrugged and picked up my Coyote and reported in side chat that there was a M136 launcher at the barracks for the next fool who thinks it is a good idea to drop your backpack for a weapon that does not function.

I know it takes the backpack slot. But that it simply does not fire, i did not. Well thanks.