Cnektpp

DayZ German Bandit Skin

I was just playing Lingor and just got the German Bandit Skin and thought it looked absolutely awesome and I would love to see it brought implemented into every other map in the standalone game. Even if the original Bandit Skin was brought back that would be awesome. It really doesn't make a different in gameplay because I always go for bandit because they all look cool.

|| EDIT || - Even if it was a skin that you could find, such as the Ghillie Suit that would be good enough.

* This is a photo of the Bandit Skin I would love to see in the game.

post-100315-0-02780600-1349172655_thumb.

Edited by Cnektpp
  • Like 2

This looks close to the "first" bandit skin

Any would be good.

It offers better camouflage than the survivor skin therefore will not happen.

It did come back on some servers but didn't it? Its good camo for urban ops or in the sand buit not the bush, to light and some survivor skins are better. I think they should make bandits look like afghan rebels

• Like 1

i like them all, not usually play as a bandit, but sometimes fresh spawned i got it and was looking good, i like also the without backpack solution, but they should give some ability to bandits too, like heroes have more speed and camo 9mm resistance..even if like a bandit you'll have more loot from your preys

• Like 2

so there are advantages? as for 9mm resistance you mean you can take like 1 more round from a 9mm befor you die or something?

or did i read that wrong

Looks good i would like to see a level up process of skins so that you can see progression much like the hero skin why not have one for the bandits, and still keep the ghilli, and camo skins.

i like them all, not usually play as a bandit, but sometimes fresh spawned i got it and was looking good, i like also the without backpack solution, but they should give some ability to bandits too, like heroes have more speed and camo 9mm resistance..even if like a bandit you'll have more loot from your preys

The advantage is that they kill people and take their loot...

The advantage is that they kill people and take their loot...

That's not an advantage omg it's feature that anyone can do...

Anyway i would rather have a different bandit uniform so the KSK uniform can become an option like ghillie.

• Like 1

also i dont think any bandit has looted my gear or kileld me for my gear. they shoose sniper rifles I dont. and food and water is not a problem in dayz

That's not an advantage omg it's feature that anyone can do...

Anyway i would rather have a different bandit uniform so the KSK uniform can become an option like ghillie.

If you keep killing enough survivors as a hero, your humanity will go down and you will become a bandit. Bandits can kill anyone without worrying about humanity.

If you keep killing enough survivors as a hero, your humanity will go down and you will become a bandit. Bandits can kill anyone without worrying about humanity.

I'm fairly positive he was just trolling the usual "I hate bandits" line.

nah it used to be like that. if a hero had 2500 humanity the bandit would get - that. not sure how a survivor worked as i never tried to kill anyone and didn;t take notice of my humanity at the time cos to me it meant nothing

|| EDIT || - Even if it was a skin that you could find, such as the Ghillie Suit that would be good enough.

Won't make a difference after standalone hits.

Humanity will most likely be getting overhauled or discarded, and the clothing system Rocket mentioned at EurogamerExpo would mean dressing out of necessity rather than for style.

Function > Fashion

• Like 1

Hopefully there will be fuck all military type left in the standalone version. Bonus item- no ghillies.

• Like 1

a bandit is not a camping fag, is a guy who kills on sight maybe, but for looting. if you don't even bother to go the your victim's body and press g, you are not playing the right game.

then hero skin is like camo clothing, provides protection from makarov bullets, and maybe mp5 in your chest

a bandit is not a camping fag, is a guy who kills on sight maybe, but for looting. if you don't even bother to go the your victim's body and press g, you are not playing the right game.

then hero skin is like camo clothing, provides protection from makarov bullets, and maybe mp5 in your chest

what do you call a guy who sits in chern camping in 1 spot killing players / new spawns and not looting their bodies? then when they get the bandit skin what do you call them?. what do you call people who play the game only to kill players like this?

what do you call a guy who sits in chern camping in 1 spot killing players / new spawns and not looting their bodies? then when they get the bandit skin what do you call them?. what do you call people who play the game only to kill players like this?

the first is a camping fag, people who just want to kill are the cod kiddies, and anyway i shoot on sight bandit skins. the only exception to this is if i see a ''bandit'' deep inside a city and with low tier gear, he could had to kill on self defence

That looks awesome!

Get rid of skins altogether, allow players to customise their characters clothing - I know it's only a game but 'if' a zombie apocalypse really happened do you think different particular personality types would all be wearing corresponding gear? Phsychopaths across the ravaged earth begin seeking out Arabic headscarves and all those nice guys, don't be going out unless you have your pristine blue and white chequered shirt on.

Rocket wants realism and within the confines of a mod the skins worked, but in the name of realism you can never judge a book by it's cover, judge a player by his behaviour as we all do in life.

EDIT- This would also help with player recognition, 'look out for the guy with the red shirt and green hat, he's a bandit' etc

Edited by Rastamaus