Sign in to follow this  
daniel.owens@iqu.com

[420]FOURTWOZERO Recruiting [Private Hive Community][Seeking Clans, Groups, Lone Wolves]

jDAOn.png

DayZ Server: .:NL:. DayZ Panthera [PRIVATE HIVE][1.7.2.6|3DP:ON|CH:OFF] - Presented by FOURTWOZEROGAMING.COM

Server IP: 31.204.152.111:2302

Teamspeak 3 Server: 31.204.152.111

About:

I'm looking to set up small fireteams/groups of players who wish to play DayZ seriously, for both its co-op PvE and PvP gameplay. In DayZ, more players in your group isn't always better - you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. But several smaller groups working seperately for the same goal are much more effective. With this in mind, I am seeking players who want a more tactical survival experience, low and slow, smart and strategical. Whether you are a DayZ Veteran, or a new player who wants to learn how to play DayZ like a vet - everyone is welcome, as long as you have the right attidude and motives.

With the launch of our Panthera Private Hive 100 slot server, we have decided to use the foundations of what we have built to turn in to a private gaming community. We are now seeking players, groups and other clans who wish to join FOURTWOZERO to live on our Private Hive server - competing, fighting, and surviving with and against one another. A controlled server where the person you are engaging in a firefight isn't a hacker, but a friend who you can taunt on TeamSpeak after you kill him.

Whether you just want to live a humble life in a the mountains scavenging, or want intense PvP - join our community.

We are seeking players who want to play seriously, we aren't looking for annoying kids who just want to get in the server and shoot everything up. If you know one of our members is living off in his own little corner and doesn't want to be bothered, we want the kind of people who would have to courtesy to leave him alone and go fight the players who do want to fight.

If you're just a trigger happy airhead look elsewhere, if you are seeking a community that enables you to play DayZ on a whole new level get in contact with us.

Playing Hours: GMT+1

I am located near Amsterdam myself, and the others I play with are located in the UK - this means the core group of people FOURTWOZERO is seeking English speaking people from Europe / UK region. Players from other regions in the world are welcome, as long as you don't mind playing on EU servers.

How We Work:

FOURTWOZERO can support a large amount of members, because really we are a collective of groups playing together in our own community - a controlled environment without hackers or exploiters ruining the experience. People play with a group of other players, these groups are essentially small clans that together build up FOURTWOZERO. Everyone is playing for similar goals, whether that be PvE side of things or PvP - so no matter what you are interested in doing there's a group for it.

Everyone loves PvP or having friends to go scavenging with, and doing it on a populated server where you know there aren't any hackers is much more fun. So our groups play against each other, some form an alliance and others are neutral. There's always someone to play with, or fight against - with a server to call home, one that we have complete control over and can repair any damage done on the occasion that a hacker or exploiter does appear.

Requirements:

18+ (16+ if you are relatively mature)

English speaking

Teamspeak 3

Working Microphone

Papers

Lighter

How To Join:

Contact WintersWolf through one of the methods below.

Steam: wintersw0lf

PM or Join TS3!

Teams

EU - 2 Fireteams (Recruiting)

US - 1 Fireteam (Recruiting)

Recruiting team leaders and members, have a group of friends and want to become a part of our community? Contact us.

Edited by WintersWolf

When you write 420 is that, what i thing it is ;)?

Well anyways i aint no veteran, but i'm a freindly 17 year old, with the motive to have fun, i am kinda mature for my age but i love to laugh. Sorry just a habbit.

I'm from denmark and have a decent accent but you will notice it. but hit me up on skype if you want. frederik.michno

I live 10 minutes from Amsterdam, I will let that one answer itself ;)

I'm always about having fun, love to have a laugh - just trying to steer clear of the screaming kids (and adults at times o.O). All good if you're not a Vet or anything, just looking for people to play with in a somewhat organized fashion.

I would like to join the group, Im not some kind of DayZ Pro.

I live in Norway.

I hate screaming kids.

Please let me in cuz I don't have anyone to play with and evryone that I team up with I end killing cuz they shot me in the back when im looting :(

If i cud get into the group it would be awsome :)

My in-game name is Daniel

Im using a Ghillie and my location is the power plant in/with elektro

Im don't have good gear.

Im using DayZCommander

Edited by Daniel_H

Looks like an interesting group you are putting together, i wouldnt mind joining if you'll have me. My old clan broke up and i have been looking for a new one.

Im 18 and from UK i have played dayz for... not sure must be around 2-3 months now i think.

Having played in a clan before (although only very small 3-4 people) i can drive most vehicals including helos (although i am a little rustly with them).

my skype is Ajs113v2.0 (send me a message if it doesnt work some people have had trouble with it)

As a student i will mostly be around in the evenings (6-8pm till 12-1am) and most weekends

Edited by ajs113

Accepted, great player.

Fireteams are forming nicely, still recruiting - both PvE and PvP teams for clan wars, great loot and lots of adventures.

Hello im interested in join or leading your US divison , im 16 very mature for my age. Ive been playing Dayz since the start and know everything there is to know about it , im an experienced pilot and leader. If i need to i can play on europe servers to play with you guys i dont mind the ping and im generally on most hours of the day once my homework and chores are done. My steam is badlightbulb (should be the 2nd once with a picture of cars) for some odd reason you cant find me through searching my email and my account name is an email so it doesnt work either lol. My skype is badlightbulb also so hit me up and lets game some time.

Not here to join, but please consider again of naming the team "420"

You're from Netherlands for fucks sake, it's allowed to smoke weed there. Only little kids from other countries think it's cool to shout 420 everywhere.

Who said I was shouting it anywhere? And where in my posting do I make anything other than a small joke about weed (lighter and papers thing)?

It's named FOURTWOZERO because of a small group of gamers who share a 'sub-culture' of weed and video games. We enjoy and appreciate both, but that doesn't mean we're trying to peddle the idea that it's makes you cool to do it.

Please consider that not everyone who smokes weed thinks it offers them some sort of entitlement. We're not here to scream about weed, and we often kick people who don't shut up about "how stoned they are" or how cool it is to get high - we hate those screaming annoying kids as much as everyone else, we mainly believe that there's room in the world for highly-functioning stoners. Yeah we act like dicks sometimes, but most are mature and intelligent gamers. :)

lol I think he is saying your shouting because that part in CAPS haha.

Well anyways, Im interested in joining your clan, Im an 23yr old US player whos been playing for a few weeks. I don't have any experience working in a group but interested in it/learning. Ill check out your server.

Steam-killingfrost662

Skype-killingfr0st

To get ahold of me,

Edited by Krimlon

"18+ (16+ if you're relatively mature)"

Considering you are allowing those two years below your age requirement to play if they are mature...why don't you just make the requirement 'maturity'?

With the launch of our Panthera Private Hive 100 slot server, we have decided to use the foundations of what we have built to turn in to a private gaming community. We are now seeking players, groups and other clans who wish to join FOURTWOZERO to live on our Private Hive server - competing, fighting, and surviving with and against one another. A controlled server where the person you are engaging in a firefight isn't a hacker, but a friend who you can taunt on TeamSpeak after you kill him.

Whether you just want to live a humble life in a the mountains scavenging, or want intense PvP - join our community.