Snort (DayZ)

Destroying Friendships

You are the gamer that I hate the most! People who take any fucking game way to fucking seriously! Sounds like me that it would have been fun joining your group of friends. You sound like the only one who would be sucking the joy out of playing the game with your friends. Just have fun and stop treating this game as what you would do in real life. It's a fucking game' date=' get over it and your self! Just have fun or don't play!

[/quote']

You are not a gamer, you're a griefer. You shoot for lulz and DC the moment shit hits the fan because it's just a game. YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU are exactly why this game is plagued with rancid noobs who think sniping on a hill is lulzy and skillfull, but DC the moment someone better shows up.

If you think "it's just a game" you can get the Hell out, DayZ is not meant for you, go back to your Battlefields and cramped deathmatch rooms. DayZ is for real men that know how to think and feel.

To the OP: Get them around a campfire and go for the grenade. Kill every last one of those asinine kids and remind them that DayZ is for people that think and feel, not get erections from watching their murder count rise. If they ask why, tell them you acted just like you would in real life when faced with such rejects.

You probably wouldn't throw the grenade...probably just spray them down...but the grenade is quieter.

You are the gamer that I hate the most! People who take any fucking game way to fucking seriously! Sounds like me that it would have been fun joining your group of friends. You sound like the only one who would be sucking the joy out of playing the game with your friends. Just have fun and stop treating this game as what you would do in real life. It's a fucking game' date=' get over it and your self! Just have fun or don't play!

[/quote']

You are not a gamer, you're a griefer. You shoot for lulz and DC the moment shit hits the fan because it's just a game. YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU are exactly why this game is plagued with rancid noobs who think sniping on a hill is lulzy and skillfull, but DC the moment someone better shows up.

If you think "it's just a game" you can get the Hell out, DayZ is not meant for you, go back to your Battlefields and cramped deathmatch rooms. DayZ is for real men that know how to think and feel.

To the OP: Get them around a campfire and go for the grenade. Kill every last one of those asinine kids and remind them that DayZ is for people that think and feel, not get erections from watching their murder count rise.

Does this mean I'm a real man? :3

Nothing good can come of this.

Join another server.

Enjoy yourself.

Have fun.

Play the way you want to.

I already do that, but I feel justice must be served. For I am the hero Chernar....Chernar......Chernar-place needs.

Men will tell stories around the campfire of your heroics for years to come, they will tell stories of the legendary Snort, who killed assholes.

There is nothing worse than this kind of game-play (Sniper-hopping)

and the same players are the disconnecters when you get the drop on them"but will be the first to cry if someone D/C on them"..... Arange to meet up make sure you got a "frag" and take them little bitches out.......

Be a HERO................

P.S. Please record it. ha

v

v

v

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with that playstyle. The game needs every type of player. As for abusing the game mechanics, I think that will be fixed in the next patch with the 5 second abort timer.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with that playstyle. The game needs every type of player. As for abusing the game mechanics' date=' I think that will be fixed in the next patch with the 5 second abort timer.

[/quote']

I was more or less just debating the fact that they're cheating.

I completely agree we need assholes in the game aswell.

It's also just the playstyle I didn't want to experience with friends ...so now I have no choice but to murder them violently.

I keep seeing you talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

DO EEET, and record it preferably as well.:cool:

I keep seeing you talk the talk' date=' but can you walk the walk?

DO EEET, and record it preferably as well.:cool:

[/quote']

Can't imagine what fraps would be like in ARMA II.

Not to mention the 500Gig the video will take up on my hard drive due to fraps not knowing there's such a thing called "Compress".

I'll get around to it tomorrow, it's currently 2AM and they're no longer online.

I'll also see about recording it but it doesn't seem likely.

There's nothing wrong with that playstyle. The game needs every type of player. As for abusing the game mechanics' date=' I think that will be fixed in the next patch with the 5 second abort timer.

[/quote']

What this "Mod" needs is players that have the balls to stand and fight if need be.

Survivors/bandits/sniper-bandits are needed, but sniper-hoppers who shoot 2-3 noobs then logout and back into an other server...

Come on what kind of "playstyle" is that but just an assholes/muppets entertainment...

• Like 1

It's a sad day when video games become some kind of philosophical quandary about your friendships in real life.

Jesus fucking Christ. This thread makes my eye twitch.

• Like 1

It's a sad day when video games become some kind of philosophical quandary about your friendships in real life.

Jesus fucking Christ. This thread makes my eye twitch.

I've made people do many things, including fist their own dick holes. But never have I made a man's eye twitch.

This has been an experience for all of us.

If you're going to do this, wait until one of them aborts and then shoot them while they're reconnecting.

Not sure whether or not you can see someone before their screen has completely loaded but it'll at least (probably) buy you more time to shoot them as they probably won't be as aware of what's happening.

You are one of those people who takes a game too seriously and reads too much into things but these guys also deserve to die so go ahead.

Don't record it, if it compromizes your task.

Yes record it, I would kill them in a way that they would not be able to peg it on you.

threatened to murder me on several different occasions

Wait, what??

What? Don't your friends threaten to murder you on several different occasions? Weirdo.

Valar Morghulis

If you know what that means you know what you must do...

Yeah, read the book. That's what he must do :P

Sounds like a care bear hipster little kid. If you cant handle playing a game to play the game and have fun then gtfo i bet your friends had alot better time in this game then you ever will because your a try hard. No1 care about your problems at home so dont bring them here.

Any kid that lets a video gave effect them in real life is a babby and should be shot and killed so we can have fun in games and stop being care bears.

Sounds like a care bear hipster little kid. If you cant handle playing a game to play the game and have fun then gtfo i bet your friends had alot better time in this game then you ever will because your a try hard. No1 care about your problems at home so dont bring them here.

Any kid that lets a video gave effect them in real life is a babby and should be shot and killed so we can have fun in games and stop being care bears.

^^ COD Cocksuckers like catnip will ruin this game

Tell them to do a night raid' date=' "because it gets them all the ph4t l3wt"

Shoot them with your suppressed weapon through the NVGs

Laugh

Move on

[/quote']

yes...