frostdrone

I need a fairly new server to play on

Hey guys, I'm in need of a fairly new server to play on that has bewtween 1-15 players on so i can start to learn the game without getting killed every 5 mins just post your servers below and I'll check them out! :) thanks

• Like 1

May I suggest that you use the dayZ commander to start the game? You can sort out the servers all by yourself and pick the one that fits you best.

Just avoid big cities before you will get some loot from the barns and small villiges, hell, avoid cherno and elektro at all. It's quite easy to full equip in 1-2 hours if you know where to look.

About the servers - try private hive in case of less hackers and even sometimes friendly survivors. I'm not playing since my PC is fucked so I don't know any good servers for the moment.

Some server with AWA in the name, had a very nice game there yesterday, met some friendly's, had some firefights with some bandits, and another very positive thing was that when there was a hacker, he was banned in 2 minutes, he didn't have time to enjoy his spoils :)

The only down thing on this server is that they have dissabled the food logic, so you dont need food on that server.

Thats why tonight i'm going to try and find another privat hive, i like the concept of dayz, and food, in my opinion, is one of the most important thing in dayz.

Check my signature mate :)

We got several servers, so it might be something for you.

Your More and welcome to check out my server :)

Very friendly and active admin support!

Good player base! Full of friendly's and nice people!

Our teamspeak is always open for new people and can be used anytime with multiple rooms.

Seems pretty good so far!

http://dayzmod.com/f...team-community/

Edited by TheNinja

dayzinfection.com :)

PRIVATE HIVE

will be holding events and fun (YES we hold the fun :) )

you can even join our teamspeak to learn how to play the game with others :)

Edited by Poxyz