liam78787

Im getting Day z soon but I need friends to play with me and help me know how to play

Hi guys im new to the day z forums and im also getting Arma 2 for day z tommorow. The only thing is I dont know in any way how to play and I also do not have very many friends with dayz. So I was wondering if anyone could be my friend and help me play Day Z for the first time and help me have fun. It would be good if you had a mic and skype. Also know I am Australian, I have a great mic and I dont really play on the pc a lot so I need to get used to arma 2 controls. If you want to help me please tell me your Steam, Skype and what country your from for time reasons. Thanks if you help me.

I will help you message me I use team speak though so if you want to download it real quick it will help because im in with a large group so i need you to come to me

If you're not familiar with arma 2 controls, play the tutorials/missions and stuff for awhile first, it can be a bit tricky to get used to.

If it were me, I wouldn't buy ARMA 2 just for DayZ. There are less than 90 days before the Standalone release, you should just wait for that.

I would wait for standalone if you're not planning to play Arma 2. In that case, it wouldn't be worth dealing with the hackers to play the game.

There are less than 90 days before the Standalone release, you should just wait for that.

any sources on that?!

any sources on that?!

Yeah... Source please. I'm super excited for Stand Alone. W00p! W00p!

It's been clearly stated by Rocket that it will release by the end of the year. Hopefully this month =DDDDD