Sign in to follow this  
thelethaldwarf10

HO-LEE-CRAP. BEST FIND EVER

Okay, so there I was. Started a new character after falling through a railing to my death :dodgy: . Keep in mind I'm a fairly new player as well. I spawn on the outskirts of Chernogorsk and decide to head to the airfield for loot. Along the road, out side the petrol station, what do I see. Only a flippin' armoured SUV. I look around for around 5 minutes to make sure no-one is around and jump in. I check the fuel, 8/10 full. The mini gun; 2000 rounds. And in perfect condition. Away I go. Pulling into the airfield in my new car, I spot a gunship in the air. It sees me. I drive into the tree-line, while the gunship gives chase and fires at me. Thankfully I was not hit. I hide in the forest, dodging trees and listening out for the chopper. I make it out of the forest safely, with no sign of the gunship. I drive to a little barn and park up (found a winchester too!). I logged out because I needed to tell this.

I'm not sure if it was a random spawn or if someone had left it there, but I am absolutely ecstatic. One of the most exciting(and scary) moments in the game so far for me.

There are no legal cars ingame with machine guns. It was probably hacked in. If the helicopter you're talking about was in fact an attack helicopter, it was probably piloted by a hacker aswell.

There are no legal cars ingame with machine guns. It was probably hacked in. If the helicopter you're talking about was in fact an attack helicopter' date=' it was probably piloted by a hacker aswell.

[/quote']

Really? So will it still be there when I log back in. I was sat in the car when I logged out. I'll get pictures next time I log on, if it's still there. Also, the helicopter didn't look like a blackbird or anything, it was a lot more narrow and the gun was slow; but the impact on the floor looked very powerful.

Most likely hacked, also you didn't save the car + you logged out inside it. Good chance you will never find it again.

Most likely hacked' date=' also you didn't save the car + you logged out inside it. Good chance you will never find it again.

[/quote']

:( Awww.... How does one "save" a car? For future preferences.

armoured SUV(...)mini gun; 2000 rounds.

Hacked

There are no armed cars

The only 2 armed vehicles are both versions of the Huey with either a gatling gun or a M240

I'm sure there's a Humvee. Not sure if it's got a mounted weapon, there are that many different variants.

I thought hacked vehicles explode upon one entering them? Either story is a lie or the vehicle was legit.

It's a hack dude' date=' you're gonna get banned.

[/quote']

With the sheer amount of hacked gear now floating around in peoples inventories via kills etc - banning everyone who has had any form of contact with a hacked vehicle/gun/item is highly irrational and illogical.

Rocket isn't anywhere near dumb enough to commit community suicide.

you found a hacked car, and that "gunship" was probably hacked, too. don't get too excited.

Bans have already been thrown around for even touching a hacked item, and I really doubt Rocket cares if he bans a few hundred players, especially when most of those hacked items are pretty obvious to anyone using them. Most of them don't have a picture on the inventory screen if it can fit in your pack.

Agree with upstairs said, back here I feel really comfortable, and can afford to share each other's thoughts, cool! A man, I

was playing a game, fun.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

buy wow gold

I like how people are hacking dayz to play normal Arma...

Yeah really, you're hacking in tanks and shit to maybe go kill one person you happen to stumble across.

Why not just play with the editor and make a kick ass mission where you have hundreds of NPCs and you can go blow up whatever you want?

I saw this on a server once... so I know it exists whether its legit or not Idk.