FinalNinja447

Unstable humanity?

So I had reached about 5000 humanity to get a hero skin and logged off a few times during the day. but every time I came back to see how high was my humanity was it kept getting lower and lower for a reason. I just spawned again and it's now at 0 but I still got my hero skin fortunately. Anyone know the bug?

i noticed that every time i log out and i log in(not alt f4ing or combat log,just ending gaming session on a safe place :P) my humanity is different,usualy at 2500.I dont know if we have bugs or the humanity system does not work correctly

Basically, the debug monitor is buggy and shows an incorrect value, your actual humanity is being tracked in the background though.

• Like 1

Mine keeps going up. I had 54 at some point, then ten minutes later it was at 200 something, then after an hour it had hit the 1000 mark.

Not sure if running around with a friendly affects it at all.

Mine keeps going up. I had 54 at some point, then ten minutes later it was at 200 something, then after an hour it had hit the 1000 mark.

Not sure if running around with a friendly affects it at all.

That's normal your humanity slowly regens until 2500

stop murdering people

It's interesting that you say that. I started playing with a friend, and through bandaging and transfusions I reached Hero status pretty quickly. After a few weeks of playing on low pop servers, I started playing on high pop servers. My humanity resets to 0 every time I log in. One session I murdered about 10 people, my humanity dropped waaaay down, but my Hero skin didn't change at all.

I log off for the day, and the next day when I log in all my stats are reset to 0... still have a Hero skin, still murdering people when I get the chance.

Hero skin is fucked.

It's interesting that you say that. I started playing with a friend, and through bandaging and transfusions I reached Hero status pretty quickly. After a few weeks of playing on low pop servers, I started playing on high pop servers. My humanity resets to 0 every time I log in. One session I murdered about 10 people, my humanity dropped waaaay down, but my Hero skin didn't change at all.

I log off for the day, and the next day when I log in all my stats are reset to 0... still have a Hero skin, still murdering people when I get the chance.

Hero skin is fucked.

hahaha this is a good way to lose it I went to the darkside one afternoon on a high pop server on the moutain between electro and cherno banked 13+ kills logged on sober the next day good bye hero skin. took me a few days to get it back after being -45,000 ish

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Settle down everyone the debug monitor is bugged, your humanity is not decreasing, if anything it's increasing when it shouldn't be.

You will perhaps get a glimpse of your true humanity the moment you login, but if you don't have the debug UI enabled before you login it's possible you won't ever see your true humanity reading in the debug window. Changing skins resets your humanity to read zero in the debug monitor, but your actual humanity remains unchanged.

Basically, the debug monitor is buggy and shows an incorrect value, your actual humanity is being tracked in the background though.

No, it's totally broken, at least on private hives anyway.

If you manage to get the hero skin ( which is awesome btw) you will soon lose it, either by killing zombies or logging out, not sure which causes it.

Right now humanity is yet again working in favor of bandits, you can spawn in, kill a bunch of guys then after you die ( which you will ) the raghead you deserve is gone.

Great work rocket, just keep appeasing the cod boys, they will love you at least.

My Hero skin isn't going away though, I've had it for a little over 3 weeks. I actively tried to get rid of it, and it just won't go away.

I've tried putting on/taking off a Ghillie, Camo Clothing, murder sprees, the whole 9 yards.

It seems like it's here to stay, regardless of what the debug monitor says.

Great work rocket, just keep appeasing the cod boys, they will love you at least.

Pretty sure he isn't implementing stupid features and calling them "bugs". Suffice to say, some shit just doesn't work like you think it will even if you've coded and tested carefully.

Edited by codave

My Hero skin isn't going away though, I've had it for a little over 3 weeks. I actively tried to get rid of it, and it just won't go away.

I've tried putting on/taking off a Ghillie, Camo Clothing, murder sprees, the whole 9 yards.

It seems like it's here to stay, regardless of what the debug monitor says.

Pretty sure he isn't implementing stupid features and calling them "bugs". Suffice to say, some shit just doesn't work like you think it will even if you've coded and tested carefully.

well skittle tits to you wish i had this problem

stop murdering people

But it's so satisfying...

• Like 1

But it's so satisfying...

I cant disagree with this must maintain hero status the fight within bares on me everyday

• Like 1

No, it's totally broken, at least on private hives anyway.

If you manage to get the hero skin ( which is awesome btw) you will soon lose it, either by killing zombies or logging out, not sure which causes it.

Right now humanity is yet again working in favor of bandits, you can spawn in, kill a bunch of guys then after you die ( which you will ) the raghead you deserve is gone.

hey man, its only an issue on private hives like you said, not really rockets problem, if you really care play hive

I can't believe I haven't read anyone making jokes about the debug being bugged.