Sign in to follow this  
Risa (DayZ)

Found a hacked Sniper??

I just found a tent with a sniper in it, can't remember what the name was but there was a TW something at the end

I picked it up and put my M1014 I still had in my backpack in the tent and got to the nearest barn and logged out

I also can't remember what server it was, but It was DE... I can't find the sniper type on the list D: now what?

also... it was a anti material...

Edited by Lisa

hello there

Put it on a corpse and "hide body" or just drop it in a bush or water somewhere away from prying eyes.

Rgds

LoK

how?

Take a swim in the nearest lake and cleanse yourself of your sins.

Translators note - Swimming causes you to gradually lose your gear, in previous updates it made you lose everything but your secondary weapon if you entered swimming animation.

• Like 1

Take a swim in the nearest lake and cleanse yourself of your sins.

Translators note - Swimming causes you to gradually lose your gear, in previous updates it made you lose everything but your secondary weapon if you entered swimming animation.

not on all servers.

Just make sure there isnt enough room in your backpack and then put the gun in the backpack. When there is not enough room the item will be deleted.

Just make sure there isnt enough room in your backpack and then put the gun in the backpack. When there is not enough room the item will be deleted.

Common misconception. Any time you put an item in a container with an insufficient amount of space, the item is ejected randomly in a thirty foot radius. This doesn't preclude it ending up within a tree or a rock, but the item isn't deleted.

Got rid of it... but forgot some of the ammo, so dropped that around in a barn