Kickass121

Please Dayz staff I've been waiting for ages

Hi I've been eating for nearly 5 weeks now for a player reset and am really getting pissed, I was patient but enough is enough -why hasn't my ID been reset ? WTF is happening

ID (for the 15th time ):15869510

Hello there

Why dont you explain to us in detail what your issue is and perhaps we can assist.

The mods here cannot do anything other than moderate the forums, and I doubt the dayz staff are going to read and helpout with this post.

Explain, dont rant, and give us details.

Rgds

LoK

I SEE MY NAME! :D

Well la dee da!

I fucking looked through that list to see if I could find mine (upon retrospection I have no idea why I bothered/cared) and could not. I think it would be easier to spot if mine lit up like a sparkly N'Sync back up dancer, but that would mean having to do shit/pay attention on the forums. #thuglife

Sorry if it sounds like a rants it's just really annoying me

My problem , when I try and join dayz servers ( official dayz hive) I keep getting a message 'this server is running the wrong side server application, you cannot play on this server, is you are the server admin please contacts dayz staff'

I've been told I need a character reset

Any help would be greatly appreciated

ID 15869510

What version are you running of DayZ & BIS Beta ?

Which servers are you trying to connect to ?

Latest versions of both, I've been trying normal dayz hive (dayz.com) servers over 100 of them , my friend can connect to all of them fine.

But when I go to join I get a very quick split seeing 'waiting for character to create' and then loading , them a black screen with ' this server is running the wrong side server application , you cannot connect to this server, if you are the server admin please contact dayz staff.

I have Been told I need a player ID reset so really really need to find out who I should contact , I've logged tickets but no success / reply.

Just in case my ID 15869519

Thanks

have you tried turning it on and off again?

(no seriously uninstall everything n install again..)

Edited by cozey