sheriffhd

Camp sites - (Pictures)

Since the first time i played the game and saw that you could have tents, My aim, my personal end game was to build my self up a nice little camp site.

Its taken me a few weeks but this is what i have gotten so far by myself and my friend.

Camp1.png

camp-2.png

camp-3.png

camp-4.png

Still trying to hunt down a few bicycles and a UAZ. and still want to hunt down some sandbags.

So what camp sites have you guys made, Or if not camp sites what has your end game goals been?

• Like 5

Very nice, I have always wanted to make a camp up in the northern part of the map. :)

Yeah, Out of all the tents, i have stuff in like only two of them which is food water bottles and magazines. Its just the look of it i like having. I did spend ages putting bear traps around the place as well, till i thought it a bad idea as i stood on a load of them myself.

Yeah I like the look of them as well. I am working on one now just to stock with medical supplies, food and water. Just something to work on and call home.

As for vehicles. I found a quad, but could not drive it (was a newb) think it was out of gas lol. I now have two bicycles, found and fixed a bus last night then drove it off a pier by mistake lol, then found a PBX and small boat. Took the PBX, not the small boat yet.

I like! What's the cords to your camp? :D

Ha, yeah Im dumb, but not that dumb.

Yeah I like the look of them as well. I am working on one now just to stock with medical supplies, food and water. Just something to work on and call home.

As for vehicles. I found a quad, but could not drive it (was a newb) think it was out of gas lol. I now have two bicycles, found and fixed a bus last night then drove it off a pier by mistake lol, then found a PBX and small boat. Took the PBX, not the small boat yet.

My camp site has been used to stock ammo and food mainly, where I've put it I am a good distance from NW airfield and stary sobre and zelengorsk so I like to run to each getting supplies filling up my pack each way.

As for the airfield i only tend to pick up ammo, got not much need for having more guns than i need.

Vehicle wise, i keep checking spawns in the area as i want something that is good off road.

ATV i had once, but those things are lethal so stay away unless you want to die for no good reason. and bikes well, they are awesome. as for the chopper, I stole it from a few guys afer we all killed each other (they killed more of their own guys than i did, due to cross fire) so i just repawned and ran like hell to grab it. although i crashed it when i went in for a landing so that is no more :(

Now the hunt for a bicycle has begun :D

I like the offroad PU. Probably my favorite vehicle. Works great on and off road and can hold much gear.

I did spend ages putting bear traps around the place as well, till i thought it a bad idea as i stood on a load of them myself.

Simply give yourself an easy to remember access point.

Meh fuck it, UK 108 Hull uni server, Happy hunting bro's :D

*rushes to set up bear traps*

Right now ill happily take any vehicle i can get my grubby mits on, I shot the hell out what looked like a shiny blue Camper van this morning,

I know, I know, it wasnt a nice thing to do. but people keep running me over so I had to vent some how.

Looks nice. Since we're sharing here's mine. Took much trading for the fortification but it's worth it. Gave me something to do for the month :)

arma2oa2012-09-3022-10-12-01_zps56adf3c9.jpg

arma2oa2012-09-3022-10-33-73_zpsb1f91d15.jpg

Edited by RogueOne
  • Like 1

Dude, that has to be an awesome camp you have set up, it looks the nuts.

Ive hunted for months I havnt came across any sandbags yet. (other than taking them down)

Might have hit up the trade section and get some for myself.

How many "sandbag" items did that take? Wow

How many none duped sandbags? Lol

LOL 1

I never find sandbags. I know they exist but where?

Unless you are really lucky or willing to exploit the loot fairy Jex we ain't ever gonna find them! I go and check dailly but they just wont frickin spawn for me!! >:( I swear to god if and when they do spawn I will probably be struck by lightning or shot in the back! The evil psychic vr engine is a mean crule mistress.

Barbed wire is such a dead give away when it starts glitching. It's like a homing beacon.

Though when you place your camp ONTOP OF SNIPER HILL(!), it's only a matter of time until someone finds it.

idhogFbAXXpbz.jpg

How many none duped sandbags? Lol

If they were duped it wasn't by me.

How many "sandbag" items did that take? Wow

24 If memory serves and 12 tank traps.

Since the first time i played the game and saw that you could have tents, My aim, my personal end game was to build my self up a nice little camp site.

Its taken me a few weeks but this is what i have gotten so far by myself and my friend.

Still trying to hunt down a few bicycles and a UAZ. and still want to hunt down some sandbags.

So what camp sites have you guys made, Or if not camp sites what has your end game goals been?

Do you play on your own personal server? Even possibly a private hive?

I've had yet to set up much of a camp because of them disappearing in the past and haven't tried much since. Any vehicle I find seems to disappear after I log off. :(

Barbed wire is such a dead give away when it starts glitching. It's like a homing beacon.

Though when you place your camp ONTOP OF SNIPER HILL(!), it's only a matter of time until someone finds it.

idhogFbAXXpbz.jpg

I saw that one on top of Electro sniper hill I believe. By the time of us finding it there wasn't much but I took all the medical supplies that were in it.

Edited by Swordfish

Do you play on your own personal server? Even possibly a private hive?

I've had yet to set up much of a camp because of them disappearing in the past and haven't tried much since. Any vehicle I find seems to disappear after I log off. :(

No this is a UK server i Play on, Public not private.

Had a few encounters with hackers on this server but nothing too bad.

I think i did indeed chose the perfect location for my tents because from what i can tell no one has found them yet.