Lopine

PVE Server

Whould you like a PVE Server?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Whould you like to have the option to play on a PVE only server?

Im not a big fan of PVP and a server with PVE only whould be nice for thos who want to play the game without having

to worry about geting killed every damn time thay spawn. I whould enjoy this game alot more if i

ould play on a PVE only server. And that whould allow other players to play and help one another out.

Because now its just kill everything that moves. And tbh this is making the game very boring to me

that everybody is killing everything that moves all the time as soon as thay see anything moving. And killing

players that have just spawned isent survival that is just lame to put it in a nice word. So why not have both

PVE servers and PVP servers? Not all peopel enjoy PVP and im one of them.

• Like 4

The Problem can be solved if Rocket make a optional system in serverbrowsers and in ServerAdmin with AutoBann for PVP or impossible to kill a Player.

X - PVP Servers

X - NoPVP Servers

I am a Fan of Options because everybody gets his will and all can play like they want to play.

btw. I am of the opinion that the one that pay for the Server must have the decision, because he payed the server!

• Like 3

Too easy.

Maby but playing the game as it is now is making it boring for me constantly geting killed on sight and it makes it imposible to actualy enjoy.

• Like 2

Can already be made as far as i know in a private hive, and i have played in some servers that ban you for killing.

The Problem can be solved if Rocket make a optional system in serverbrowsers and in ServerAdmin with AutoBann for PVP or impossible to kill a Player.

X - PVP Servers

X - NoPVP Servers

I am a Fan of Options because everybody gets his will and all can play like they want to play.

btw. I am of the opinion that the one that pay for the Server must have the decision, because he payed the server!

I agree with that. At this point im geting more and more sick and tierd of constantly geting killed all the time. And thay dont care if i have weapons or not or if i just spawned like 2 seconds ago.

Thay just want to kill and thay do. And that is ruening the game for me. I whould anjoy the game alot more if i could play on a NON PVP server and just trying to survive and fighting the zombies is dificult enough.

As the game is now there is now way in hell im buying that stand alone game because i just whouldent enjoy it.

So whats a private hive?

lol, I thought everyone would know by now.

A private hive is a private Server that is not connected to the acutal DayZ hive and uses its own databases and so is not bound to server regulations and rules. They can basically do whatever they want, in your case prohibit PvP.

• Like 1

sad... how boring could this game be with no PvP??? you'll just run around for 45 minutes to get a gun to kill what? zombies, not to defend yourself or being an asshole, just to kill zombies... if I wanted to do that, I would play black ops, I wouldn't have to run 45 minutes to do that, it would be cool to have that no PvP option to do mini games and car/boat racing around chenarus but not to play regular DayZ

• Like 1

lol, I thought everyone would know by now.

A private hive is a private Server that is not connected to the acutal DayZ hive and uses its own databases and so is not bound to server regulations and rules. They can basically do whatever they want, in your case prohibit PvP.

Is that legal as far as DayZ rules go?

Is that legal as far as DayZ rules go?

DayZ rules only apply for DayZ servers, that means, your private hive, your server, your rules

I've survived for a couple months now by myself, and have managed to gear up pretty well, surviving by killing on sight. I think I'm pretty badass, but the exciting part of it is that at any moment someone could wander upon me with a makarov at a bad time and end it all.

That being said, I haven't really experienced any of the teamplay elements of the game, mostly due to the potential of makaroni death. A server where people all work together for common goals and don't PVP could be interesting and fun in different ways.

• Like 3

I've survived for a couple months now by myself, and have managed to gear up pretty well, surviving by killing on sight. I think I'm pretty badass, but the exciting part of it is that at any moment someone could wander upon me with a makarov at a bad time and end it all.

That being said, I haven't really experienced any of the teamplay elements of the game, mostly due to the potential of makaroni death. A server where people all work together for common goals and don't PVP could be interesting and fun in different ways.

Yeah right now there is no reason or anything other then killing peopel on sight reguadles if thay survived a cuple of days or recently spawned. And being the one thats constantly killed on sight

this is making the game really suck for me.

Rocket has already said this game relies on player interaction to make it interesting. There is no point in discussing a suggestion that will never happen.

• Like 2

Rocket has already said this game relies on player interaction to make it interesting. There is no point in discussing a suggestion that will never happen.

Well then i gues im not goin to play this game anymore. Becaue im tierd of playing a game whare i have to shoot everything on sight and being shot on sight.

maybe in PVE servers there could be like 5 groups of 12 survivors and 5 groups of 12 bandits and the survivors would roam the map scavenging and protecting themselves from bandits while the bandits would attack survivor groups

Well then i gues im not goin to play this game anymore. Becaue im tierd of playing a game whare i have to shoot everything on sight and being shot on sight.

*cough*private hive*cough*
  • Like 2

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• Like 2

Join a clan, the good clans will have home servers, and most people are friendly there.

Like I'd recommend Zombie Hords, or the Total Punishment Gaming clan. They have events, and they're all friendly.

Or you could do something unique and join CTH/STH (Create the Horror/Survive the Horror), all they do is gear up, then have friendly PvP wars. It sounds neat but I haven't joined those guys.

As the game is now there is now way in hell im buying that stand alone game because i just whouldent enjoy it.

Why the hell would you buy a game that has features you don't like? Is this for real or what?

People who like racing games won't buy dayz standalone just so they can race with cars and complain about racing only servers.

Try a mod called Chernarus apocalypse for arma2. It's a SP/COOP zombie survival. Also try dead island,left4dead.

• Like 2

X - PVP Servers

X - NoPVP Servers

It isn't a problem, and therefore requires no solution.

• Like 1

I think PvE servers should be implemented so that the game would appeal to a larger amount of people. Just have a PvE database and a PvP database for the character info.

• Like 2