googlebox

home made guns and player spawning points and gear read for more.

this is a suggestion for home made make shift guns and a few other ideas that i came up with a few dayz ago.

home made ammunition: can be made out of brass shell casings scrap metal and lead to be put in home made weapons

HOME MADE SMG: this weapon was inspired by metro2033s bastard SMG. it can be built with a metal pipe 12 screws a nail gun magazine and 5 scrap metal pieces and springs.

DOUBLE BARREL SHOT GUN: can be made with tiny metal poles 2 springs 10 screws 2 metal pipes sawed at the edge and a wooden stock carved or taken off another gun.

HOME MADE ASSAULT RIFLE: made with wooden stock 15 screws 4 springs a long metal barrel and a scope and a triggger and an attched lazer sight

PETROL BOMB:a bottle a handerchief a lighter and petrol

MINI DYNAMITE STICK; a long tube with gun powder at the bottom and a fuse at the top (risk of blowing up and killing maker)

PLAYER SPAWNS: every player should spawn in a cabin in a forest the cabins would have planks and nails and a hammer and sheet metal for barricading purposes each cabin would also have celler for storing salted meat and other supplies (like drugs) the player would have a bed and a gas stove in his cabin.

the owner of the cabin can also get more furniture for barricades and storage boxes with locks and gas tanks for the gas stove.

PLAYER SPAWNS: this is my 2nd player spawn base idea. underground bomb shelters these would have a bed a stove and storage boxes and a meat storage room and an armory for weapons and ammunition that the player found.

(there would be no guns in armory when you spawn)

GEAR 1: gasmasks and tear gas grenades could be placed in police stations and military bases

GEAR 2: kevlar vests assault webbing and riot vests and kevlar helmets and balaclavas and shemaghs and boots for runing faster and trainers for making less noise and running faster.

GEAR 3: MOLLE pouches and pistol holsters and hydration packs.

HUNTING TRAPS 1: player made nets that could pull humans zombies or animals into a tree when activated

HUNTING TRAPS 2: rabbit snares and fishing nets.

HUNTING TRAPS 3: large pit covered over with leaves once a prson or zombie or animal falls in they cant get out unless the maker of the trap pulls them out OR if the a trapped player gets boosted up by another player who is in the pit.

the end sorry if ideas were not original or anything like that if a few of these ideas have already been used please thank the original creators

• Like 2

Once again I have actually seen every single one before, but still great ideas and I personally would love to see them all added. Apart from spawning in the cabin I think you should have to find them.

Though well done :)

... that i came up with a few dayz ago.

B)

Edited by dezzy

I like the gear and trap suggestions, however I can't say the same for the weapons. Here's my qualm with them, firearms are quite complex mechanisms not something that can be cobbled together out of stuff you found in a garage. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be some sort of weapon crafting system, just not on that level. Simple explosive on the other hand are relatively easy to make if you know how, but as you mentioned they are generally quite dangerous to the user as well; so that is defiantly a possibility for crafting.

Once again, you did have some good suggestions ( the gear and traps).

• Like 1

Modern weapons use special chemicals as the propellant in a bullet( it is called smokeless powder). Simple black powder cannot be used to make modern bullets. There is a lot more science into making bullets and guns than just some parts. I personally can't assemble a weapon from a pile of garbage. And by some miracle I do make something that resembles a weapon I wouldn't dare fire it.

A firearm thrown together like that would surely explode in the face of the user. This could severely injure the user.

I would suggested something similar to Khyber pass guns (link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khyber_Pass_Copy). These are made from existing parts. Gun parts cannot be constructed with a simple hammer. If the player found the parts to make a gun then maybe the player could assemble then with advanced equipment. One cannot simply just put parts together to magically make a weapon.

Homemade melee weapons are much more plausible.

• Like 2

^^ This. Homemade assault rifle? No chance. Homemade blackpowder, yes, but mostly this would be useful for distraction explosions or something not intended to kill.

Bore out your scrap SMG barrel a couple of micrometres too much and you'll blow all your fingers off. A pipe and hammer "shotgun" might work, but you would still need to use proper shells, and good luck aiming it!

I would love to see molotovs added, but I would like to see FULL bottles of JD added first.

• Like 1

So now you are spamming the forum with 2 accounts that is nice, why wont mods do nothing about this?

the end sorry if ideas were not original or anything like that if a few of these ideas have already been used please thank the original creators

This doesnt give you rights to spam forum again and again with same used ideas.. We rather read the original ideas and you dont have to repeat them. OH WHY wont you understand this simple thing, forum would be better place if you just shut up and go climp with your machetes...

Edited by Zeppa

i think that homemade guns/crafting guns would be dumb

but something like bows and arrows would be as common as makarov ammo in the wild like in deer stands (compound bows)

my ideas cannot go to a graveyard as they are atheist and could not bear to go to a catholic graveyard

Thought you said at one point this wasn't your alternate account.

Quit bumping your own threads. Or at least have the fuckin' courtesy to do it on the same account you bloody started it with!

my ideas cannot go to a graveyard as they are atheist and could not bear to go to a catholic graveyard

Yes, let's bring religion into this. That'll surely help you.

Lets change the name to trash yard, even more suitable for your threads..

Edited by Zeppa

.............................no dont think so trash yard would be way too 1985