Sign in to follow this  
azgoodaz

[Idea] DayZ Standalone Game Stat App?

I think it would be a great idea in which to create a App for the DayZ Standalone game in which it can track your zombie kills, Muders , Respawn ''x'' amount of times.. etc. Another cool feature within the app would be if it can track your player in real time with hunger, Thirst, Bones and more. The app would need a sleek, smooth, but easy to use Interface for the users. I think this app would be veryful for players that want to see their stats and maybe even compare with other friends. What do you guys think about it?

If you need to contact me about anything I respond the fastest at my twitter..

Twitter: @azgoodaz

Edited by azgoodaz
  • Like 4

Sounds like another reason for people to try and "win" in DayZ. I can also see it causing more people to rage and complain on the forums because their stats got messed up by a bandit.

• Like 1

Stat app to track general stats? YES PLEASE.

Murder count? NO. Haven't we had enough of people trying to camp new spawns or randomly killing people for the kill-count?

People won't ever completely stop, but we shouldn't reward pointless killing in any way -- not even by giving it a stat.

(But Bandit-kills, sure!)

This game needs no induividual stats, that's not what the game was designed for...at least not DayZ imo. Kill stats are for other mods and missions.

• Like 1

I think no stats for this game.. use paper and pen or coming diary in SA...

"who has largest e-penis" thread where you can post your uberzkilzcountz..

Edited by Zeppa
  • Like 4

Hello all.

Stat tracking for this game would be quite wonderful. Something to consider would be going beyond mobile only.

Think of an online based stat-tracking DB with APIs enabling projects like this... you would provide a platform for much larger group. Server hosters, clans, mobile devs etc. to track and embed on their respective platforms.

Just my five cents.

Rocket himself doesn't want stats for the game. He will remove the HUD and you will only know how your char is with visual and sound cues such as limping, moaning, sneezing, vomiting, etc.

An App like that has no use in DayZ and I hope rocket implements ways to prevent such tools from existing.

Edited by Timberwolf
  • Like 1

Rocket himself doesn't want stats for the game. He will remove the HUD and you will only know how your char is with visual and sound cues such as limping, moaning, sneezing, vomiting, etc.

An App like that has no use in DayZ and I hope rocket implements ways to prevent such tools from existing.

The beautiful thing about this kind of app is if you don't want it, you don't have to download it...

Personally I like this kind of thing and hope someone gets it done regardless of what Rocket wants.