Sign in to follow this  
xEvann

Killing My Group

I'm guessing your... ~14 years old?

Lol Field medic on bandit froums complaining about a guy betraying. Dude shut the fuck up and deal with it. Were bandits. Get your ass on Survivor forums and make a disscusion there about how were 14 year olds and are assholes.

<3 All the butt-hurt survivors in here.

If you sound like youre fourteen on side chat, id leave side chat alone. mainly because i would shoot you on site. whoever trusted you was an idiot, or close to the same age as you.

i did this once to someone who sounded your age. he asked if he could join me and i said sure as long as he had food and came up unarmed. as soon as he got to me i shot him in the face and took the food because my meter was blinking.

Good rule of thumb. if they want you to come up unarmed, dont trust them.

Sometimes I think I should feel bad for doing things like this but I don't...

Amazing :D

There is a difference between being a bandit and being a complete faggot... Only 14 year old wannabe trolls will find this entertaining. Way to contribute to the poison ruining the game.

Huh, so another 14 year old and his video of pointless dickery, mkay.

Next.

Nice job showing your a dick.

This could have been avoided by the players that died. This dude is a preb therefore sus, has shitty aim and was constantly sweeping people. All the classic warning signs, well shity aim isnt a warning sign but he really does have bad aim.

If anybody had ANY concern for the safety of their group the could have been doing a sneaky freelook over their group or protecting people while they loot! If they did any of these basic things they they would have seen him sweeping every player before and leading up to when he opened fire. Lesson: don't trust randoms, don't turn your back, kill the person if they aim down sights on you or another person for more than 1 second.

From 2:24 thats an immedite sign that shit was about to hit the fan. Constant and steady aim down the sights on a person. Then it took over 10 seconds to kill the people in the hanger? Where is the reaction? All because they were looting cokes at the same time?! Then a straggler waltzs in the open without slicing the pie into the hanger?! A bambi slaughter feast.

Last dude that got killed was unfortunate but sweet and innocent. Yeah i'll trust this one bandit where there are six dead bodies, now turning my back to loot with him in the room...

Great video though, you along with somebody else will be added to my video Facilitating and Surviving Player Encounters...if only i checked the bandit camp sooner.

As always to the pure bandits, may we meet in glorious battle!

Edited by Trizzo

Nice job showing your a dick.

Yup, clearly the dick here. Because showing off a crappy video of acting like a total coward and trying to get a rise out of folks while snagging up youtube views isn't dickish at all.

Most folks have standards as a bandit, OP shows he get his kills from people who work with him and have their backs turned, or he ambushes high traffic areas where badly armed, if unarmed fresh spawns go. OP isn't a bandit, just a little bitch who wants to be one.

How is this not banditry? Yes, he can't aim for shit, and yes he sounds like a child, but he had all of those people fooled into thinking he was friendly until he got into a comfortable enough position to kill them. Whether they were new or not, he's still playing a classic bandit/villian role.

Also yes, he's a dick, but most bandits are - coming to this corner of the forums and complaining about it is just retarded.

Thanks for playing the game like its CoD.

It doesn't ruin it or anything.......