Inception.

Inception's Gunshop. [Permanently closed until further notice.]

I could really do with a Ghillie suit, I have range finders that I can offer however if that doesn't suit you I'm sure I can trade something else.

Hit me with a PM if needed.

I can give you the Ghillie suit for free.

Hey mate,

I realise you've got a bit of an excess of them, but would you accept an FN FAL and three mags for a DMR? (no ammo required) I've also got a tent that I'm willing to give to you for free.

Just as a side note, what kind of gear would you consider equal value to an L85?

Cheers :-)

Hey mate,

I realise you've got a bit of an excess of them, but would you accept an FN FAL and three mags for a DMR? (no ammo required) I've also got a tent that I'm willing to give to you for free.

Just as a side note, what kind of gear would you consider equal value to an L85?

Cheers :-)

I'll have to think about the FN FAL for DMR trade.

Regarding the L85, do you have any smoke grenades, stanag mags, M9SD mags, a silenced M4 [no ammo required] or some M249 belts?

• Like 1

I'll trade 10 SVD mags for M16A4 ACOG

I got one I'll give you for free I am a hatchet mechanic right now no space for it have 4 mags aswell

I got one I'll give you for free I am a hatchet mechanic right now no space for it have 4 mags aswell

Sounds good to me. I'll take you up on that offer and 'donate' the svd mags to inception since it's his thread :)

Sounds good to me. I'll take you up on that offer and 'donate' the svd mags to inception since it's his thread :)

No no, you can keep them, thanks anyway. Unless there's anything else on the list that you'd like?

I'll have to think about the FN FAL for DMR trade.

Regarding the L85, do you have any smoke grenades, stanag mags, M9SD mags, a silenced M4 [no ammo required] or some M249 belts?

Got 4 smoke grenades in my tent of various colours, think I have an M9 SD mag and possibly some STANAG/M249 ammo too. Got a regular M4 and some other rifles in there, will let you know if I come across an M4A1 CCO SD.

EDIT: am currently carrying 5x smoke grenades (2x red, 2x white, 1x green), 2x M203 smoke grenades (white), 1x 200Rnd. M249 belt, 1x M9 SD mag, 1x M9 and 3x M9 mags if you're interested in those. The magazines are all full, I have a bike on a server I frequent so can get to any location you want hassle-free. Also have my FN FAL and three mags if you want to trade those for the DMR, although I am aware of your policy of one gun per trade.

Edited by Physsion

Got 4 smoke grenades in my tent of various colours, think I have an M9 SD mag and possibly some STANAG/M249 ammo too. Got a regular M4 and some other rifles in there, will let you know if I come across an M4A1 CCO SD.

Oh nice, if you do find an M4A1 CCO SD how about I trade you an L85 and a DMR for the smoke grenades, Stanag/m249 ammo and the m9 sd mag? Up to you.

Just edited my post with what I'm carrying but you beat me to it, haha. Would you do the DMR for the FAL & ammo, smoke grenades, M249 belt and M9 SD mag, then do a 1-for-1 for the L85 if I find an M4A1 CCO SD later on?

Just edited my post with what I'm carrying but you beat me to it, haha. Would you do the DMR for the FAL & ammo, smoke grenades, M249 belt and M9 SD mag, then do a 1-for-1 for the L85 if I find an M4A1 CCO SD later on?

Sure, that sounds great to me, but I can't currently do the trade. I'll PM you when I can.

i have up for trades.

3 x M9SDs

4 X PDWs

(low count on mags, tis why i need them gone)

and multiple tents

what would you offer? :)

Edited by hugsley

No no, you can keep them, thanks anyway. Unless there's anything else on the list that you'd like?

I'd take a coyote pack for the trade.

I'd take a coyote pack for the trade.

Sure. I'll PM you when I can trade.

Would you consider my L85 for M14 aim and Ghil suit?

Yes I would most definitely! I will PM you when the trade is possible.

Can i please buy a DMR, ghillie, coyote pack and mags off you, i have a M4A1 CCO, some mags for that/AKM, also needing m9 mags too.

Edited by Curing

I can trade a As50 With 5 mags of as50 nato and 1 mag of m107 Nato. For a DMR and a guille. :)

I'll trade a M4A1 CCO SD and 4 Stanag SD mags. For a M16A4 ACOG and 4 Stanag mags for it. I am friendly, I have the hero skin and overall ( all humanity accumulated I have roughly around 20 or 30 something K) . So do not worry about not trusting me. I would like to make priority that's why I mentioned that. But if you still do not trust me, I understand. I will be patient. Thanks for the trade if, or when you do it. ^_^

I have three tents and four or five M249 belts. Would like to trade for a Coyote BP, just tell me how much you want for it. I should have a +2 rep on the traders and traitors list, hope that is enough.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Hey guys, just a little update...

My PC exploded on me earlier for a few hours, unfortunately. I did get some trades done, but not many. I apologise for this delay once again. I will continue with the trades tomorrow.

Also, I have found an M4A1 CCO SD in the barracks at the NWAF my self, so that is no longer a priority.

Hey guys, just a little update...

My PC exploded on me earlier for a few hours, unfortunately. I did get some trades done, but not many. I apologise for this delay once again. I will continue with the trades tomorrow.

Also, I have found an M4A1 CCO SD in the barracks at the NWAF my self, so that is no longer a priority.

Ill be on tomorrow, we have same timezones ill be on from 10am if you could do the trade with me I really need this equipment.