Inception.

Inception's Gunshop. [Permanently closed until further notice.]

Revised offer, FN FAL 7 mags for just the M14 aim?

I'll have to think about it, considering I've got 8 FN FALs :S

I'll trade a M4A1 CCO SD and 4 Stanag SD mags. For a M16A4 ACOG and 4 Stanag mags for it. I am friendly, I have the hero skin and overall ( all humanity accumulated I have roughly around 20 or 30 something K) . So do not worry about not trusting me. I would like to make priority that's why I mentioned that. But if you still do not trust me, I understand. I will be patient. Thanks for the trade if, or when you do it. ^_^

So small, so yellow... Chineese?

• Like 1

Coyote Backpack for a tent?

M16A2 M203 for 4x stanag 4x stanag sd?

Yessir, I'll do both of those trades.

I can't do it currently because my car is damaged due to a zombie, and thus I must find the parts to repair it.

No problem, I'm out for the night but will be back tomorrow. If you want to PM me a general location i'll move towards it.

Hey dude i dont know if your just not getting my PMs or what, but how about i only buy the AS50 and mags?

Another update...

I'd really like to give my sincere apologies to everyone that I have not yet traded with. My computer has died [my main one, where I've got DayZ and such installed has 'died', and so I have sent it to be fixed. It should be back tomorrow. Sorry again.

alright ive got the mk48 with a belt! and plenty of stanags. I would like to work out a trade for the fn fal av/pvs and some mags.

Until further notice, my 'gunshop' is permanently closed. The server in which my I held all of my items is now shutdown, judging by its lack of being available. I do apologise.

Do NOT put down anymore offers.

Edited by Inception.