SVD Camo x1 [reserved]

Antibiotics x2

GPS x6

M9SD x 3

NVGs x 4

Rangefinder x5

Coyote Backpack x 2

Ghillie suit x11

Ammo for every weapon except the M9SDs currently.

I am currently after the following items:

Tents

Stanag mags [if you've got some spare stanag mags and we are already trading for something else, add them onto the trade and I shall do so with an equal item of your choice!]

SD Stanag mags

M24 bolt action sniper rifle [no ammo needed]

M9SD mags

M4A1 CCO SD

M4A3 CCO

Smoke grenades [preferably a variety of colours, but any will do]

SVD magazines

M249 SAW belts

Mk 48 mod 0

M240 belts

I will update the list soon when I return. List is updated, more of some items have been added.

NOTE: Try not to ask for multiple weapons, as I like to let everyone have a share.

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN MY OFFER LIST HAS BEEN ACQUIRED LEGITIMATELY. NO DUPING WAS INVOLVED TO MY KNOWLEDGE. Aside from one of the backpacks that I accidentally duped when changing from civilian clothing to a ghillie suit.

Put down your offers and I shall check them when I return, as well as update.

Happy trading.

EDIT: Unfortunately you must be able to join US servers [the server I will use doesn't have a ping limit, I believe. I get 190-300 ping sometimes and I'm not kicked] for the trade to take place. I apologise for this inconvenience.

EDIT #2: Being on the traders and traitors list with at least +2 will make me more likely to trade with you.

EDIT #3: Already got some good offers. I apologise for the delay. Will check upon the offers and carry them out tomorrow, after some sleep. I will also update the last as I have acquired new gear. Goodnight.

EDIT: Hey guys, another update. I will try and carry out as many trades as possible today. Just remember that if I trust someone more than other people [amount of posts, having a +1 or more on the traders and traitors list, etc] then I will most likely trade with the first, depending upon if they're online and ready to trade.

EDIT #5: Having to travel across the map takes time, even in an off-road If I don't get to doing a trade with you now, I'll try and arrange it tomorrow or another time. Remember, I can be active 24/7.

NOTE: The items highlighted in yellow are my top priorities at the moment.

SPECIAL NOTE: If anything happens and you end up dead by whatever means, whether it be a bug, zombie or a misfire on my part [or a friend if they come along], I give you my word that I shall place all of your gear into my car, drive down to you and pick you up, take you to wherever you want on the map and then give you an item of your choice for free.

NOTICE: The gunshop is now open for business. I will respond to trades and carry them out shortly. Please be patient.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 3

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN MY OFFER LIST HAS BEEN ACQUIRED LEGITIMATELY. NO DUPING WAS INVOLVED TO MY KNOWLEDGE. Aside from one of the backpacks that I accidentally duped when changing from civilian clothing to a ghillie suit.

So not everything is legit.

Right?

I'd like a M9SD and a GPS (am i right in thinking you'd prefer that as two separate trades?) offering:

SVD mags (ill have to check the amount, give me a ballpark) and some Stanag/Stanag SD, can offer some weapons if wanted. Shoot me back and idea of what that would take.

Edited by Mr Fleshy

If you ever need some assistance Inception, i'll be glad to assist you. (Send me a PM if you want me to assist you)

Man you gotta get some points on the trusted traders for this, i would trade with you but i don't play the main hive very often anymore.

So not everything is legit.

Right?

Everything aside from the backpacks :D

Man you gotta get some points on the trusted traders for this, i would trade with you but i don't play the main hive very often anymore.

What do you mean I have to get some points, exactly?

If you ever need some assistance Inception, i'll be glad to assist you. (Send me a PM if you want me to assist you)

Thanks a lot, I'll consider it.

I'd like a M9SD and a GPS (am i right in thinking you'd prefer that as two separate trades?) offering:

SVD mags (ill have to check the amount, give me a ballpark) and some Stanag/Stanag SD, can offer some weapons if wanted. Shoot me back and idea of what that would take.

I can give you an M9SD with two mags and a GPS for some SVD mags? [GPS doesn't count as a weapon so you're good].

My friend has tents, I have camo clothing and a m249 with like 5-6 boxes. I want l85, and possibly rangefinders, and some morphine. (2-4 sticks). I might not be able to play for 1-3 days, however.

What do you mean I have to get some points, exactly?

The trusted trader list, of course!

I want a Ghilly suit and a Bizon. What do you want for an equal trade?

The trusted trader list, of course!

I'm already on there, if you're wondering.

I can give you an M9SD with two mags and a GPS for some SVD mags? [GPS doesn't count as a weapon so you're good].

Deal, PM me when you get a chance and we'll work out the details.

Deal, PM me when you get a chance and we'll work out the details.

Sure, will do tomorrow.

i have every shit you want. I just want a chopper trip or a car trip. I wont steal anything. Im a trusted trader as you can see.

I could really do with a Ghillie suit, I have range finders that I can offer however if that doesn't suit you I'm sure I can trade something else.

Hit me with a PM if needed.

Edited by Dark Veteran

Looking for a M9SD+2-3 mags and some SD STANAG mags.

I've got a AS50 + 2-3 Mags for trade.

Unfortunately I've got quite a few AS50s + mags so I value the M9SD + mags over that. I can, however, give you the SD Stanag mags for free. How many were you after?