Sign in to follow this  
resausk

Quick question Regards to Having my serial key some how stolen

So its been over i'd say a month in a half now since my product key has been stolen. Which you probably won't believe. Story and truth is I was playing DayZ the morning before I left school all perfectly fine and all on US 317 it was and I get back on after school and Im greeted with "CD Key In Use" So I knew then and there a hacker which Im going to assume an Administrator to either 317 or previous servers I've hopped onto have gotten into my Player ID using some sort of exploit running into the Host log window or the Dedicated Server window that tells you whos logged into the server etc. which then revieled my serial key. I contacted BE about the issue because shortly maybe 2 hours later I was Globaly banned innocently for nothing not hacking or what ever it is script kiddies do now. Their lame excuse was I downloaded a Trojan from some hacking tool I tried to use into a server...........really........that's got to be the most idiotic excuse because there is absolutly no program that would enable someone to steal your key Im not going to go into script injectors because this post will just get taken down, but I know how they work and they dont require an internet connection to use them so there's no way for someone to log into this injector and steal your key its not tied into their computer. In conclusion I play private servers now...nothing but hackers, however I've talked to a few other people approximately 5 others that have also gotten their Keys stolen and GB as well. So anyone out there have the same stupid shit i'd like to know so I can get BE to over look their retarded shit and open up to Proof and justice.

P.S: Knowing this could happen again it really isn't worth paying another 10 dollars for some douche bag to steal your key again.

Edited by Resausk

Actually, hacks have been doing this stuff for a while... Sorry buddy, you tried to download a hack, now face the consequences.

Inb4lock

What they mean is, you tried to download something ( Relating to dayz ) could have been anything, that had a trojan. It then had stolen your cd-key and they most likely used it for themselves, or they sold it on their website. This is a very common thing among people who try to download different things for dayz ( I.e. Hacks, cheats, aimbots, or other things which are not used for cheating ). None the less, you should do a scan of your computer right now before you continue as they may have uploaded a key-logger aswell.

"I know a lot about scripting (so you say ), but I don't script!"

Good defense.

You obviously are pulling things out of your ass, because most of this is pure bullshit. You downloaded a virus from YouTube when trying to obtain your "free uber hacks". Deal with it like a man and go find a hobby.

Lol typical you'd all say such dumb accusing shit. Here's the truth. Cheat Engine will not take your serial Key under any circumstance, that's the Script Executor I've known and trusted and now started to use on private servers I have NEVER (and I dont know how to emphasize that enough) used cheat engine in a BE server or any Executor that's just instant ban right there and Im not paying no VIP crap for hacks because I like to play legit i've hated hackers jsut as much as you all I can't stand fag tards that use them on other players its what kills the game period. I HAVE NEVER been one to fuck with people even if I had them but more for good deeds. I use hacks on Private servers now since whats the point cant play legitly anymore when youll be given cheats from another or being script killed. I have lied a bit on script executors off plan youtube scams that may take your shit, but Cheat engine executing a script that have no tie to anyones computer other then your own thats just based off of coding to run into the game is just idiotic to think that someone can steal your key So now that I've said what had to be said this topic will be closed in a mere few seconds, but like every forum its all just filled with trolls and flamers. So I can say fuck this community excluding the developers of DayZ and its staff. I know they put much more effort into this mod then most of you who complain about hackers. If I get banned off the forums for this I don't much give a damn. What more can happen that's already been done.

"I know a lot about scripting (so you say ), but I don't script!"

Good defense.

You obviously are pulling things out of your ass, because most of this is pure bullshit. You downloaded a virus from YouTube when trying to obtain your "free uber hacks". Deal with it like a man and go find a hobby.

So why don't you pull that into your ass wise guy? Seems I know much more about my own situation then you ever will. What's your hobby masturbation?

Edited by Resausk

Whoever it was also registered on a popular hacking website under the same forum account name as you looking for "DayZ Scripts/Hacks", they also have a youtube account under the same name which commented on a video advertising an ammo box hack, asking if it still works as they were afraid of being banned, quite the mystery. ;)

123uw0p.jpg

If it weren't for those darn meddling kids! Arrrgh!

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 7

The following may have happened:

- You downloaded a program that sent your CD-Key to another user

- You gave your CD-Key to another user.

- You visibly shown your CD-Key

- Something else happened

BattlEye will not unban your cd-key if it was banned.