phv11

Killed by a Hacker.. again

I was in the NW airfield, had a ghillie and just looted some guy's coyote backpack and FN-FAL, M9SD with tons of ammo, so I decided to leave the airfield because i didn't want to lose all this stuff. All of a sudden a hacker teleports behind me and tells me not to move. I don't at first, but then I turned around and shot him (I didn't know he was a hacker yet), but then I saw he had a hacked-in skin, and i shot him about 8 times with my FAL, and he didn't die....obviously god mode. I have had so many encounters with hackers recently and it seriously just ruins the game for me when I get killed and lose all my stuff I have spent days to pile up by a hacker. The game is so addicting but extremely frustrating when some little script-kiddie TPs behind me and toys with me and my stuff. Please fix the security for DayZ, because I'm so mad right now.

The only thing I can comfort you with is muffins and the idea of a stand alone. As you seem to only have one post. The security issue -can not- be addressed much until the stand alone version of DayZ goes live.

The only thing I can comfort you with is muffins and the idea of a stand alone. As you seem to only have one post. The security issue -can not- be addressed much until the stand alone version of DayZ goes live.

Yes, Muffins will make you feel a little better, shame they are all mine!! but Yeah Scripters and stuff are pretty much part in parcel with DayZ at the moment, just pent up your rage till Standalone... then go mental ;)

Yes, Muffins will make you feel a little better, shame they are all mine!! but Yeah Scripters and stuff are pretty much part in parcel with DayZ at the moment, just pent up your rage till Standalone... then go mental ;)

NO THEY ARE NOT your picture gives it away! You almost haz them! I'm the one with the hands sir hooves-a-lot! I hand out the muffins! And no I don't want your version of Love and Tolerance! >.<

but I share so :)

I was in the NW airfield, had a ghillie and just looted some guy's coyote backpack and FN-FAL, M9SD with tons of ammo, so I decided to leave the airfield because i didn't want to lose all this stuff. All of a sudden a hacker teleports behind me and tells me not to move. I don't at first, but then I turned around and shot him (I didn't know he was a hacker yet), but then I saw he had a hacked-in skin, and i shot him about 8 times with my FAL, and he didn't die....obviously god mode. I have had so many encounters with hackers recently and it seriously just ruins the game for me when I get killed and lose all my stuff I have spent days to pile up by a hacker. The game is so addicting but extremely frustrating when some little script-kiddie TPs behind me and toys with me and my stuff. Please fix the security for DayZ, because I'm so mad right now.

Once happened something similar to me, I was running in the middle of a farm, I stop to check some inventory stuff when i notice a guy walking right besides me, I mean, LITERALLY NEXT TO ME.

I freak out, I instantly knew he was a scripter because I checked my sorroundings before I stopped so I almost empited my M14 in his face....I thought he had god mode because of the lag, it took him like 4 seconds to go down...when I checked his invetory he had an empty coyote backpack(at that moment I knew for sure he was a scripter) and full, full equip, all the tools, I forgot the weapon, I believe it was an AS-50, I took what was I missing from his corpse (rangefinder and one tool) and logged out,

Pretty sure that guy was going to hunt me down if I stayed on that server.

Edited by sarkasm0

Was that photo really necessary?! Lul

Well i was really involved in the post seeing as how it opened my eyes to the fact that there are hackers in dayz ..HACKERZ MAN !! and that you can lose all of your shit randomly. It just really spun me out and i am trying to get across my exact facial expression when i had finished reading. I was stunned, amazed and also scared ...all at the same time. It was incredible. The primate picture does a far better job than words could ever hope to describe.

• Like 1

NO THEY ARE NOT your picture gives it away! You almost haz them! I'm the one with the hands sir hooves-a-lot! I hand out the muffins! And no I don't want your version of Love and Tolerance! >.<

but I share so :)

The pic may say "almost" but i certainly haz the muffins, I give you no Love and no Tolerance for denying me my Muffins... Mark my Hooves that my vengance will be nothing of the Pony way.... NOTHING!

Every turn I go, I see muffins...

...Muffins, Muffins Everywhere...

Anyway, at the topic at hand, I tend to laugh whenever I die at the hands of a hacker. It's nothing to get your jimmies rustled over. I died a couple times with phenomenal gear.

Every turn I go, I see muffins...

...Muffins, Muffins Everywhere...

Anyway, at the topic at hand, I tend to laugh whenever I die at the hands of a hacker. It's nothing to get your jimmies rustled over. I died a couple times with phenomenal gear.

Exactly, play well enough and within 4 hours you have it all back... no biggie!