roflcopter127@yahoo.com

[Trading].. My new addiction!

I had recently grown bored of being a Bandit in Dayz, hoarding weapons and vehicles and supplies can only keep you going so long!

Shooting noobies on the shoreline wasn't fun either, so I decided to change my morals and ways completely to be a trader.

I now trade off my hoard of supplies to others, lately averaging almost 4 or 5 trades a day. You could say I'm addicted :P

The point of this thread, if you are bored on Dayz, the Forums are your best friend. I've successfully met with over 20 people on the forums, and only once have I been boned over. The rest were super nice! 5 PM Tabs open, all for trades tonight, and I'm lovin it :]

I hear you, I've collected just about everything and have grown bored, To fix that my latest adventure is trading. Sure beats target practice with zombies for kicks.

• Like 1

wow. You made a new thread just to say shit like this? interesting... I'd have 20 threads already if I made a new post for every trade I've done.

• Like 1

wow. You made a new thread just to say shit like this? interesting... I'd have 20 threads already if I made a new post for every trade I've done.

Aye Bonehead, Your a rockstar in the trading world :) Take my beans!

Trading is a valid way of earning your supplies, bartering is by far the best business in the post-apocalyptic world.

However, I hope you bring along a couple of guards and maybe a sniper to look over the deal, just in case some fishy business sets in...

Do you have M240 ammo?? my MK 48 is starting to get thirsty.....

I've got one mag on my currently if you'd like it.

I hear you, I've collected just about everything and have grown bored, To fix that my latest adventure is trading. Sure beats target practice with zombies for kicks.

Here is another idea. Take some people out and let them practice killing zombies. So far it was the funniest thing I've done. Giving my new squad mates Ak's and such putting them in the ATC and firing like 10 shots at Zombies with an MK 48 and just watching the horde come fight the AKM line. (Friendly fire is more accurate then enemy so becareful)

@Derpi, don't post no more you got the right amount!

Edited by Gavalin

I know what this game needs. This game needs a BMP!

So you can drive around being all Drebin. That'd be sweet....

Eye... have... you!

ps. I ain't no La Li Lu Le Lo.

Edited by Darrus Dreadtiger