Sign in to follow this  
serpenta

just found an as50 thermal scope

i just found and as50 thermal scope and was wondering whether or not it is a legit weapon. I've heard if you take a non legit weapon and log out with it you will get banned when you log back in. Will taking this weapon get me banned?

Thanks for your time guys.

It's a hacked in weapon, can't be globally banned. Some admins wont allow it on their servers so they may ask you to drop it, if you dont they might kick/ban you from that server.

Pick it up or dispose of it, you're call.... but be the good player and make it vanish!

They are actually quite a common gun now. I counter snipe a lot, and those and a normal AS50 seem to be the #1 gun I find.

It is a hacked item, but like the previous poster said, no global if you just found it. Spawning it is a different story.

I can't tell you the last time I saw an original AS-50...

But anyway, the gun, in my opinion, should be disposed of as soon as you find something to replace it with. :3

I still have my TWS. It's been almost 2 weeks now. Just keep it. If you get banned on a server theres plenty more to play on. You found it so use it!

Your call on whether or not you use it but do us all a favour and never let it fall into the hands of a duper, best to watch it sink into the dirt sooner rather than later.