Griz15

Grounded the little turd

Good and all, but why bring family matters in this forum. This is a cheating report forum.

Some good posts, im not going to coment anymore, although the adults can see my stance, the kids, well there just kids, Budbaker lol your coments are not worth my time to respond, you clearly have issues !

Anon, Family matters effecting the dayz gaming comunity... thats why im posting here my son was cheating, you may want to go back to the first post and take some time reading it, this may help you understand why im posting here ...lol cmon get with it.

• Like 3

Cheating may be wrong but goddamn it's effective!!

You at least have to be successful at cheating, for it to be effective which they were not as they were caught, grounded and banned!!!!

In my view what do cheaters achieve?

1. They pay for the game.

2. They ruin it for themselves, and others.

3. They do not get the intended effect of the game.

On the other hand, if their intention was....(which I doubt)... to spend money on the game for the sole purpose of cheating it, full knowing that they will not be able to use the software again, then they have accomplished a meaningless exercise...which boils down to wasting their parents money.

Edited by Flybynight1
  • Like 3

It's about teaching his kid a lesson you ass. Parents these days are a joke for the most part. If its not corrected then the kid thinks "We'll i cheat in the game and don't get in trouble" and applies that to life.

I have the ability to do terrible things with a persons IP address or social security number, but you know what? I don't. I don't take pleasure in making someone else miserable. Values I was taught growing up.

I do enjoy peoples misery, but only when they bring it on themselves. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD!

Get this straight, I am not bitter, this is purely reality. You really have no clue how the real world works. If you think anyone is going to be standing next to your son at McDonalds to high five him for doing his best and failing, you are deluded. History is written by those who achieve, one way or the other. Maybe your son is not good enough to play without the cheats? He should be congratulated for adapting and overcoming his situation instead of accepting mediocrity. If you really think "well I did the best I could" means anything to anyone and will be celebrated, again, you are deluded. ALL of the most powerful people in the world got to where they are by overcoming and adapting their counterparts, i.e. cheating. I say good for him! It sounds like your son will be successful in life no matter what the obstacle is before him. As for you sir, FAILURE!!!

2 months is an eternity for a child, might as well make it 2 years jag off. If I were him I'd piss on the motherboard of your computer.

Hey dick, I think Enron is hiring. If you don't understand the reference I could explain it to your simple little mind.

• Like 3

Some good posts, im not going to coment anymore, although the adults can see my stance, the kids, well there just kids, Budbaker lol your coments are not worth my time to respond, you clearly have issues !

Anon, Family matters effecting the dayz gaming comunity... thats why im posting here my son was cheating, you may want to go back to the first post and take some time reading it, this may help you understand why im posting here ...lol cmon get with it.

I applaud you sir, In a world where people are dumber by the day, and parenting and political correctness have all but glorified and rewarded the "custodial engineers" of the world. ITS A FUCKING JANITOR!

You have shown a sense of value to your child. It may not be one he appreciates today, or tommorow or for a few years, but he will hold the values you teach him now.

I'm willing to bet Budbaker grew up getting "participation trophies" and being told hes just as good as all the other kids. WTF happened to healthy competition...

• Like 5

Thanks for putting this up Griz15. I wouldn't stress about the trolls, maybe if their dad paid as much attention as you the wouldn't have devolved into what they currently are.

It's great that he has to buy a new CD for his bro, this gives consequence to the actions, which is the main lesson. He also needed to understand that surfing the internet on suspicious sites is not a good idea, there's a ton of malware out there.

Hopefully your son didn't cause too much damage to the community, if he feels the need to 'redeem' himself and pay back to the community, there's a lot of coalition teams recruiting. :P

He's going to hate you for two months, it's a small price to pay for him growing up to appreciate a level playing field and the reward of beating someone fairly!

• Like 3

What you didn't got (and it seems you'll don't.. hence i'm posting again) is that this game is not designed to be played by kids, that's probably the main reason of why he were cheating, he were only trying to get some fun in a game that cannot be enjoyed much at his age, since he didn't developed yet a certain mentality. The youngest probably have loved to cheat as well (get fun), but he didn't known how, or you would have "two little turds" (to use again your words) to "punish".

If you are really trying to be a good janitor you should learn about gaming, about the maturity level of a certain title (it's not there to annoy us, it's there for a good damn reason, and it's not only about the gore level or the blood colour), try to understand first yourself what a kid "needs", instead of leaving him free of doing whatever he wants and then punish him because he kept the wrong decision: you didn't TEACH him.

Is he 12yo? Then give him a 12yo "videogame".. is he 5yo.. give him a 5yo one.. is he 18yo? Then finally give him a M+ title to play, and KEEP AN EYE on him while he plays or surf the web.

But hey.. it's your family, i hope all the best for you all.

//im out of this thread now, it's off topic here and honestly a too much "serious" argument to be discussed here.

Ummm Asshole much!!! Cheating isn't the way ehh?? Neither is being a dick to your kid for being smarter than you. Get off that high horse i'm sure your "GOD" has put you on. 2 months what a joke for what having fun, blood boiling over 30$... Go back to school get a better job and just maybe your kid wont grow up to hate your fucking guts. Melt down on a lil kid for having fun.. DICK!

fun? no The punishment is not for having fun, its for being stupid. Fun is being the uber leet haxor (see Im not cuz I cant spell in leet) and not getting caught. Where is the fun in being an idiot? (Im asking you, because you really seem to be one, and a blissful one at that) See all the kid needs to learn (and all he will learn from this) is don't get caught. A punishment more fitting his crime might be a better 'learning tool' but thats a different discussion.

• Like 3

Cheating may be wrong but goddamn it's effective!!

hoping God cheats you out of this world... Texas ... figures ...

• Like 2

I swear, every hacker should deserve your punishment...

1# FATHER OF THE YEAR, GOOD SIR.

• Like 1

This thread separates the men from the boys. In the real world success takes hard work and while cheaters gain tempoary rewards they usually flame out after being caught and are universally reviled. Do we celebrate Barry Bonds achievements or do we generally look at him with disgust and barely acknowledge the records he achieved through cheating? Bernie Madoff made piles of money cheating then lost it all and ended up in jail to finish his life.

Teaching your child an important lesson about the inherent value of hard work over shortcuts is an important lesson for any parent to pass onto their children. Maybe a tad long but then again that lesson will most likely stick, I stole something from a store at 12 and was grounded for three months and my parents had me doing community service every weekend during that time. Guess who never stole something from a store again. Allowing shit to slide is how we get a generation of moronic entitled douchebags who think the only thing that matters is themselves.

• Like 10

In the real world success takes hard work and while cheaters gain tempoary rewards they usually flame out after being caught and are universally reviled.

^^^This

Has anyone considered that BudBaker might actually be OP's son?

• Like 2

Good man, grounded for 2 months and banned from the PC is a bit too harsh though mate xD

no it isn't

don't get me wrong on this, but little kids are egoistic little demons, and setting them lines where they may go and where not is the only way to get them to be decent human beings

OP, you are a good man, may the beans be with you

• Like 1

Damn fine parenting right there, My beans sir!

(edit) After reading the entire thread, holy hell some people are ignorant!! Yeah you know who you are... well probably not!

Edited by Pendragon

Get this straight, I am not bitter, this is purely reality. You really have no clue how the real world works. If you think anyone is going to be standing next to your son at McDonalds to high five him for doing his best and failing, you are deluded. History is written by those who achieve, one way or the other. Maybe your son is not good enough to play without the cheats? He should be congratulated for adapting and overcoming his situation instead of accepting mediocrity. If you really think "well I did the best I could" means anything to anyone and will be celebrated, again, you are deluded. ALL of the most powerful people in the world got to where they are by overcoming and adapting their counterparts, i.e. cheating. I say good for him! It sounds like your son will be successful in life no matter what the obstacle is before him. As for you sir, FAILURE!!!

2 months is an eternity for a child, might as well make it 2 years jag off. If I were him I'd piss on the motherboard of your computer.

yeah guess what, thats why the world is so fucked up, because the majority of "big" people, meaning people who have money etc., are mostly a**holes

go ahead and try cheating to being president or anything other than earning much money, you will soon have no friends and get caught, unless you are living in a very corrupt country

world is not just about being victorious, it's about doing what you think is good, dont blame other people if you can't live with your life, because i can dear sir

• Like 2