Sign in to follow this  
zinny50

Nice guys finish last.

People in the North are more thrustworthy than people in the big cities South. Most people who hang out in the North take the journey to be safe and to have less player encounters. Except the NW Airfield offcourse. In the South bandits stay there because they want to shoot freshly spawned. Also because of bandits seeking for confrontation their likely to respawn more because of being murdered more. Don't listen to the "shoot at sight" comments listen to your heart and don't turn to de darkside. Being a friendly survivor will give you a more satisfying play. Meet new people for a short time and then go your own way is something i've never experienced in a game like in Dayz. I've been playing Dayz for 2 months now and I've been killed 3 times but I've met alot of people. Do some preparing before engaging with players. If they don't answer do not engage. PLay with other too have your back or make them believe you are being guarded. Be creative but never be a bandit!

I'm trying to maintain my hero skin so shooting on sight is out of the table to me, unless the other guy is a bandit, but usually the bandits are on the hills so we can't even see them.

It's really bad when i run into another survivor who wants to get his first kill, when that sort of thing happens my hands are tied.

If you don't enjoy playing this game like Battlefield, just play it your way. You will find one or two nice guys along the way eventually.

Only give the benefit of the doubt to other survivors, if you see a bandit just pop him.

• Like 1

Nice guys may finish last, but this is just a game, so ultimatly we win.

Zinny, I've been playing this game for some months now. I've been shot many times, killed repeatedly. I've never even pointed my gun at another player, let alone killed anyone. It doesn't mean you have to become a killer. There are alternatives, watch, listen, tread carefully, have objectives before you go into the game and make those your priority. But always be prepared to kill anyone who is shooting at you. That, for me, the point I feel justified to shoot back. The only people who have ever killed me is cowardly snipers. :thumbsup:

All you guys are riddled with severe autisim

How bad can your social skills be if you avoid and shoot other players no matter what, and avoid all contact.

Okay, guys, using autism as an insult is uncalled for and really needs to stop. It's time to act like adults, or at least try to be civil.

If you don't understand why this is wrong and offensive to an excessive degree, substitute references to autism with a race.