Sign in to follow this  
ReconX45

First time getting Hero Skin (Question about it)

So I just finally got a hero skin for the first since playing Day Z for like months. I was wondering does the Hero Skin stay with my character after I die or do I lose it and restart with regular default skin and have to re earn the hero skin back?

aslong as you stay with that positive humanity it will persist through death

Edited by JarethJams

I've had mine for sometime now and every time i die i re spawn with it on , but my buddy doesn't so I'm really not sure

Yes, the Hero Skin stays until you reach -2500 Humanity on all your characters.

Although, some say that it greatly increases your chance to not be shot on sight. Isn't true.

Ah okay cool, cause although I got the skin im up to 2000 humanity at the moment as I decided to play medic with my friends with my coyote (epic-backpack) that I found in NE airfield

Edited by ReconX45

If you have a hero skin and the debug monitor says 2000. You mostly likely have 7000. Unfortunately the hero skin is bugged. Everytime you log in, the debug monitor resets kills/murders/humanity to zero and since you humanity keeps regenerating untill it peaks at 2500, hero's generate 2500 humanity free for eah session they play. I'm currently at around 90.000 humanity because of it.

If you have a hero skin and the debug monitor says 2000. You mostly likely have 7000. Unfortunately the hero skin is bugged. Everytime you log in, the debug monitor resets kills/murders/humanity to zero and since you humanity keeps regenerating untill it peaks at 2500, hero's generate 2500 humanity free for eah session they play. I'm currently at around 90.000 humanity because of it.

It's not a bug it's a feature. We get 2500 every time we play and decide deliberately not to be an asshole, whereas bandits can get to 7 figures sniping bambis.

If your running as a hero and kill a bandit are you deducted humanity?

If your running as a hero and kill a bandit are you deducted humanity?

Not typically, no.

People who have shed their humanity, does not qualify as humans anymore. You don't lose humanity for shooting goats either.

You don't lose humanity for shooting goats either.

I kinda want to see the effect an Epipen would have on a goat. I kinda want to see what Morphine + Epi would do to a goat. Imagine, you come up on a field, and you hear a goat Bah'ing its head off, frantically spinning around in a circle on its side because only two of its legs aren't numb.

You should lose humanity just for laughing at that.

• Like 1