wutno

Admin abuse on Dallas 1

The clan that runs Dallas 1 are abusing their admin powers. I stumbled apon their base and shot the 2 members that were on. The admin [AG-1] BrandonL disconnected after I shot him in the chest (he didn't die), about 1 minute later the server was restarted (I was only pushed to the server lobby) and when I got back in the tents and cars were gone.

AA6BE4038B01AD3669F69A22206B2160C0244C83

A22F3EB4E02593769F2CC4C010F9D397D756C7B9

No message, just moved to the server lobby.

67D82E28FC2B22BCFCEF399E1B0C121840DFA035

Also last night my friends and I went back there to grab our boat, after I killed one of their members and successfully got away the server "crashed" and I was stuck out in the sea and I lost the items I had looted from the guy I killed.

04A4EBF3DB95F7F65B4AE1A62F3E14B44705744B

No message received is the Server Crashing, as for server reset it was announced 30 minutes earlier that is was going to reset at the mentioned time of 12:30 Dallas time. Whatever happens in game to me as an Admin doesn't mean anything to me. Only thing that matters is the administration end of the game, and the gaming community of Dallas 1.

By the way when you idle in lobby for too long, it kicks you to make room for other people that want to play. That is not my doing.

BrandonL' pid='104640' dateline='1339654248']

No message received is the Server Crashing' date=' as for server reset it was announced 30 minutes earlier that is was going to reset at the mentioned time of 12:30 Dallas time. Whatever happens in game to me as an Admin doesn't mean anything to me. Only thing that matters is the administration end of the game, and the gaming community of Dallas 1.

[hr']

By the way when you idle in lobby for too long, it kicks you to make room for other people that want to play. That is not my doing.

So in the screenshot it says 11:30 is when the server restarts, but in this post you say 12:30. As a server administrator myself I don't see how you can make a mistake like that on a maintenance date. I can also confirm when the server went down it was not 12:30 (I live in Austin) it was around 12:40 ish on my clock. I will shut my mouth on that if you can provide a link to the server log for that however.

I also like how the server seems to crash everytime an admin/AG-1 member on the server dies. Just admit to admin abuse and cut it out. You've had your fun.

Arn't you the same guy who was saying we were hacking for using m240's?

like didnt u think tracer rounds are are hacks?

See you actually didn't read the post, that I posted. You took it out of context. The title alone is a question. With a question inside.

Trying to use MY post to discredited is pretty funny. Nit picking looks desperate.

It is so convenient every time we get close to your base, and kill some one the server goes down. This is twice in 24 hours that wutno has killed someone in your group, and then the server goes down. Not to mention the various complaint about your group I've seen people making in chat, days before these things happened.

The devs really just need to check the server logs of how often one of them dies, then "server start."

Does anyone else find the OPs pictures odd? One minute he has the best bag, 11960 blood and 7 zombie kills, the next minute he has a default bag, 11960 blood and 229 zombie kills? Seems like you've killed 222 zombies with out eating once between then as your health never changed.

zuk, the last picture is from last night. The 2nd picture was after I engaged them.

^ Server time mix up was my part. I think of it in my time which is GMT which would of been 11:30. Please try not to get so upset about something so petty as this next time. Its ridiculous.

just because the server crashes, you assume its admin abuse because you lost your little boat?

First day, this happened. The screen shot was taken by another player, since wutno was driving under fire.

62FE7260790F0BB42B1717527802A88CDE94B18F

Then this.

04A4EBF3DB95F7F65B4AE1A62F3E14B44705744B

just because the server crashes' date=' you assume its admin abuse because you lost your little boat?

[/quote']

Twice in two days, and the first day the server had just been restarted 15-20 minutes before it happened. Not even 6 hours between.

Like I said a dev should to check the server logs.

I see nothing from these screenshots really besides a server going down twice by no message received (a common occurrence as of late something to due with vehicle damage being saved) other than that you say you alone got kicked back to the lobby but it shows everyone back in the lobby. As for the cars and tents disappearing there is no proof of it (though this has been a common problem too across servers) Honestly i think your just raging saying that "an admin killed the server because i was in a boat." Which is clearly not the case based on these screenshots. In my experience generally before the server goes down the desync link will come up quite a few times. Usually its a good idea to park and save your vehicle then (especially boats)

No worries OP, they banned me a little while back after I stole one of their vehicles and killed 3 of them whom were afk at the camp. They abuse the rules of running a DayZ server everyday, just like hackers..they'll get what is coming to them.

I see nothing from these screenshots really besides a server going down twice by no message received (a common occurrence as of late something to due with vehicle damage being saved) other than that you say you alone got kicked back to the lobby but it shows everyone back in the lobby. As for the cars and tents disappearing there is no proof of it (though this has been a common problem too across servers) Honestly i think your just raging saying that "an admin killed the server because i was in a boat." Which is clearly not the case based on these screenshots. In my experience generally before the server goes down the desync link will come up quite a few times. Usually its a good idea to park and save your vehicle then (especially boats)

Look at the screen shot I posted no links. Then bam it went to red right as the server de-synced. the server went down. Both days this happened. From my experience the chains come minutes before the actual crash' date=' on an off a few times before it actually goes down. Not bam right as it crashes.

Also the people who are putting the post down are all Adrenaline Gaming members.

[hr']

Deph' pid='105362' dateline='1339667957']

No worries OP' date=' they banned me a little while back after I stole one of their vehicles and killed 3 of them whom were afk at the camp. They abuse the rules of running a DayZ server everyday, just like hackers..they'll get what is coming to them.

[/quote']

You are not even the first person to say that either. I have seen multiple people complain in chat, but we had a pbx so we stayed. Then we gave them the benefit of the doubt. Yet happened again, the day after.

They say we are mad about the boat. No we are concerned they are admin abusing. Since you know admin abuse, and hacking are at a crazy high right now.

They like to have they members all post, while taking things out of context, and nit picking. So they can try to bring legitimacy to their defense. People who were not even there. All our members were present during both incidents.

I also find it funny one of their members disconnected to not be killed. When wutno found their camp the second day. I also find it funny, that the camp was gone when the server came back up. They refused to fix it till hours later claiming they "don't want to fix it to benefit anyone." Though that would benefit them, and not the player who got up there, and killed one on the members, who should be entitled to the loot they earned.

If it didn't go down wutno would have looted their car, and all their tents. Plus how it has happened two days in a row, and that they would have lost all that stuff. How is that not suspicious?

Like I've said a couple times now a dev should still check the server logs.

just because the server crashes' date=' you assume its admin abuse because you lost your little boat?

[/quote']

I don't believe the majority of you are understanding what's going on here, some of you are simply posting witty comments for the sake of showing off how egocentric you can be.

This user (whose proof is lacking but it's just enough to make me want to have this investigated) has made this thread regarding administrative abuse from the Server Administrator's of Dallas 1, now I'll switch over to "Explain like I'm 11 years old" because that's how you're acting.

As seen in the first photo and explained (if you would have read it you would understand what's going on.) at the time that Wutno had killed the Administrator and his friends and went on to move into their camp, the Administrator disconnected and the server was shut down.

Now, you could ask yourself "Well, what does that do?"

FIRST SCENARIO (read the second as well.)

From my standpoint the SQL takes time to update, in fact I believe that the items in your inventory upon pick up are only put into a certain variable until the SQL can accept it.

So, by disconnecting as soon as they died and restarting the server, that information was never actually sent to the database, a rollback happened and they were able to get away with having their items back.

SECOND SCENARIO

They restart the server from preventing Wutno from getting anything out of his successful hunt. Restarting the server displacing the tents and any other items he could have possibly got from their corpse and camp.

So, it's odd that each time one of a member of their team and an administrator dies that the server completely restarts.

CortezV's post is far too coherent to be on these forums.

I can say from years of playing ArmA II that "Waiting for server response" CAN be caused by the server owner/admin restarting the server.

I am going to go through our server logs shortly to ascertain what has been happening here. I don't actually play DayZ anymore, it's gotten far too complex for me. So I don't have any conflicts of interest here.

If any wrongdoing occurred, it will be found out.

21:30:03 : (Side) [AG-1] Hunter: Server restart 5 minutes t oget rid of AIs

21:35:15 : (Side) [AG-1] Hunter: Server restart 2 minutes

This announcement corresponds with the entry here:

21:36:53 : Bec Activating Flood Control : Server Locked

21:37:03 : Bec Deactivating Flood Control : Server Unlocked

21:37:17 : RCon admin #1 (24.145.173.76:49985) logged in

21:37:21 : Player #12 OverSizedTuba (70.189.42.50:2304) connected

21:37:21 : Player #12 OverSizedTuba - GUID: eeb6a4af4131cfa5e9953b05d5cb63b7 (unverified)

21:37:22 : Verified GUID (eeb6a4af4131cfa5e9953b05d5cb63b7) of player #12 OverSizedTuba

21:37:25 : Bec Activating Flood Control : Server Locked

21:37:28 : Bec Deactivating Flood Control : Server Unlocked

21:37:35 : Lost Connection!

21:38:07 : Rcon client logging in

21:38:07 : RCon admin #0 (127.0.0.1:57595) logged in

21:38:08 : RCon admin #0: (Global) Initializing Bec

21:38:27 : Player #0 Kol (72.2.152.241:2304) connected

21:38:27 : Player #0 Kol - GUID: 331fd2782552490af71f7bb4ba703527 (unverified)

21:38:27 : Verified GUID (331fd2782552490af71f7bb4ba703527) of player #0 Kol

21:39:05 : Player #1 [AG] Darwin (24.5.37.104:2304) connected

21:39:06 : Player #1 [AG] Darwin - GUID: e70efc27f8f85fad0cc9335018dfb47a (unverified)

21:39:06 : Verified GUID (e70efc27f8f85fad0cc9335018dfb47a) of player #1 [AG] Darwin

21:39:09 : IMPORTANT: Server admins should ignore all "GameHack" violations on June 11 between 18:00 and 21:00 GMT. They were falsely triggered due to an error in the BE system.

Shows that BEC lost link with the server. This is indicative of a server restart. This also shows BEC automatically controlling the server flow by locking and unlocking.

Furthermore, my chat logs show that user "=AG=wutno" was being very disruptive, rude, and disrespectful in chat. If I had been present, I would have removed you.

This is something I would much rather see from a DayZ Staff Member who would potentially also have access to server logs, unfortunately logs posted from another Dallas 1 Administrator may correspond with bias, ultimately attempting to protect his other fellow Community Administrators. No, I'm not saying you would fraud your logs but it's a possibility.

I would like to see the logs posted from the other incidents reported, the one retaining to the boat.

Furthermore' date=' my chat logs show that user "=AG=wutno" was being very disruptive, rude, and disrespectful in chat. If I had been present, I would have removed you.

[/quote']

What I say in chat has nothing to do with this thread. I was on the server for at least 20 minutes last night stalking the 2 [AG-1] members and I never saw any warning that server was going to go down, it just so happens as soon as I kill them the server reboots and all of the tents are gone (server wide, I saw someone else asking about it).

Like stated before the tents going down is not caused by the admins and also if you looked at the logs there was a warning which corresponded with the time maybe you should look at the chat more often. Even if you didn't see the warning others did its not like it wasn't visible to you. Now Explicit behavior on a server now that's another story (btw im guessing you the one that changed your name to [AG-84] YouMadBro and was spamming the server today

http://www.adrenaline-gaming.net/arma2/logs/Chat/Chat_2012-06-14.log

Good stuff starts around 16:31:09 im pretty sure YouMadBro is wutno just based on some stuff he says.

17:08:44 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: your resting so items do

17:08:48 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: your fuckn cheating admin

17:09:04 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: they are at the af

17:09:17 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: ur resting so tiems do

17:09:23 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: and u can reloot

17:09:38 : (Side) Terd Ferguson: screenshot it or no proof

17:09:45 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: cheating

17:09:51 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: ADMIN IS ABUSING

17:09:52 : (Side) Patrik: screenshot what?

17:09:53 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

17:09:59 : (Side) [AG-84] YouMaDbRO: ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am the Game Manager for Dallas 1

That means that the ultimately "the buck stops with me" as far as Dayz goes on Dallas 1.

I will touch on several things and then be on my way.

I play on the server, however I rarely see other AG members or other players as my play style is distinctively "lone-wolf".

I have a few policies in place, one of them is my officials team does not give preferential treatment to AG members. I myself have kicked an AG member and logged the event.

AG will cooperate with the Dayz development team if they decide to get involved with this issue.

I am not going to get involved with a public debate over what did or didn't happen.

Furthermore, I will be asking my team to avoid further debate here on this thread. Little good will come of it.

I will be looking at the logs myself to ascentain what happened, who was involved and if our rules were broken the officials in question will be dealt with internally AND.harshly.

If it comes up that the person in question here is merely offering unsubstantiated allegations, they will not be allowed back on the server.

That kind of pollution can go elsewhere and play, nothing good will come from allowing those that have baseless issues around.

I have no problems with dealing with difficult situations, Again, if a member of the my team is doing something so reprenhensible as kicking a person for killing them in a GAME or taking gear in what is ultimately an amusement then they won't be in that position any longer.

AG has what I believe a good server, with lots of great play and fantastic people.

Our rules are posted, easy to understand and we expect others to to obey them as we ourselves do. We will remove hackers, haters and people that merely come on by to disrupt the gameplay of others.

We don't kick people or ban them for killing us or "taking items" from AG members or to make room on the server for people with an AG tag.

Rest assured I will deal with this inside AG, not here.

We have processes in place to deal with issues, bypassing them to come here is not likely to get the hoped for outcome.

I will be open with Dayz team if they should get involved.

Feel free to contact me via pm here or come to adrenaline-gaming.net and post a message for me I will respond.

Thank You

Gaius214

edited to create some text breaks and fix a spelling error.

I am going to go through our server logs shortly to ascertain what has been happening here. I don't actually play DayZ anymore' date=' it's gotten far too complex for me. So I don't have any conflicts of interest here.

[hr']

21:37:21 : Player #12 OverSizedTuba - GUID: eeb6a4af4131cfa5e9953b05d5cb63b7 (unverified)

21:37:22 : Verified GUID (eeb6a4af4131cfa5e9953b05d5cb63b7) of player #12 OverSizedTuba

21:39:06 : Player #1 [AG] Darwin - GUID: e70efc27f8f85fad0cc9335018dfb47a (unverified)

21:39:06 : Verified GUID (e70efc27f8f85fad0cc9335018dfb47a) of player #1 [AG] Darwin

21:39:09 : IMPORTANT: Server admins should ignore all "GameHack" violations on June 11 between 18:00 and 21:00 GMT. They were falsely triggered due to an error in the BE system.

Shows that BEC lost link with the server. This is indicative of a server restart. This also shows BEC automatically controlling the server flow by locking and unlocking.

Furthermore, my chat logs show that user "=AG=wutno" was being very disruptive, rude, and disrespectful in chat. If I had been present, I would have removed you.

The day before the same thing happened, and the server had already gone down 15-20 minutes before he killed one person.

Also it does not look like much info. Also hunter had not posted in chat about server going down, looks like the log is from another time, or the logs have been edited. I am sure is not hard to do I constantly look at chat, so if he knew that why would we drive the boat away from shore? I am sure by now the server logs

It is also funny how wutno has a screen shot of brandon disconnecting after being shot to avoid death. So if he abuses disconnects what stops him from shutting down the server?

I also like how more nit picking that has nothing to actually do with the problem.

Plus all the other reports of abuse.

Like I said an official dev should be the one reviewing it, not the people in question. You can say you are not biased, but clearly you are if you are an admin on the server in question.

I am going to go through our server logs shortly to ascertain what has been happening here. I don't actually play DayZ anymore' date=' it's gotten far too complex for me. So I don't have any conflicts of interest here.

[hr']

The day before the same thing happened, and the server had already gone down 15-20 minutes before he killed one person.

Also it does not look like much info. Also hunter had not posted in chat about server going down, looks like the log is from another time, or the logs have been edited. I am sure is not hard to do I constantly look at chat, so if he knew that why would we drive the boat away from shore? I am sure by now the server logs

It is also funny how wutno has a screen shot of brandon disconnecting after being shot to avoid death. So if he abuses disconnects what stops him from shutting down the server?

I also like how more nit picking that has nothing to actually do with the problem.

Like I said an official dev should be the one reviewing it, not the people in question. You can say you are not biased, but clearly you are if you are an admin on the server in question.

I'm not supposed to reply to you, but I will anyway. (<3 Gaius)

Unfortunately, due to the latest DayZ security breach, our RDP details are no longer distributed to the Staff as is the same with most servers. However, if some investigation by the Staff was to be initiated, every effort on our part would be made to assist them.

Our logs are publicly available, you just need to know what to type in your address bar. I will not give the link because IP's are not censored.

And yes, my statement about "conflict of interests" was ill-backed, but it's true. I understand that you do not believe this and that is fine with me.

[hr']

I'm not supposed to reply to you, but I will anyway. (<3 Gaius)

Unfortunately, due to the latest DayZ security breach, our RDP details are no longer distributed to the Staff as is the same with most servers. However, if some investigation by the Staff was to be initiated, every effort on our part would be made to assist them.

Our logs are publicly available, you just need to know what to type in your address bar. I will not give the link because IP's are not censored.

And yes, my statement about "conflict of interests" was ill-backed, but it's true. I understand that you do not believe this and that is fine with me.

Regardless what you say, it is a conflict of interest, because you are an admin on it. Not that hard to lie about your conflict of intrest, because those people are probably your friends.

Yet no one addresses the fact Brandon disconnected when shot, or that the same thing happened the day before. After the server had gone down 15-20 minutes before it happened. Clearly you are avoid both those issues as well. You are trying to use some other tactics to get away from the other issues.

Brandon should be banned regardless of admin abuse is true or not. He he dc'd to keep from dying.

Like I said the logs are from another time or edited, because there was no server warning of the server going down. Yet you miss this point as well.

Yet everyone who posts helping your posts, are all members of your server. Yet other people keep coming forward that it has happened before.

So if you post the link to the logs, then they are not publicly available. Sounds like you are trying to hide some stuff.

Not to mention in my experience before server goes down there are warning signs. You know on, and off yellow chain minutes for it it happening, and not being able to loot anything.

Also why would the camp just disappear in a normal restart. Seems like it was force shut down, and caused some issues. Yet the issue wasn't fixed till much later, when you could safely movie your camp.

The Logs show ip addresses want your ip address showing up for everyone to see? i don't myself but that's just me. Its more a privacy thing its public if you know the link but the link is for "admins only". As for your saying he disconnected to avoid death the screen shot shows nothing really just a generic disconnect. i could SS you disconnecting and say you were doing it to avoid a death. So theres nothing valid there anyone could take that Screen shot and say "oh i had them close to death they disconnected to avoid death." My Advice go for a headshot or pop them twice its not that hard

P.S. Gaius doesn't like me