Steak and Potatoes

Free weapons for the wrongly murdered

Teleport killed?

Shot trying to make a friend?

Stabbed in the back?

Ran for days to get shot?

Seems like nothing can go right? I have weapons and gear I am giving away to the best story of someone who has been wrongly murdered.

The weapons and gear are DMR with 4 mags, G17 with 2 mags, compass, hatchet, map, 2 bandages, hunting knife, 2 water bottles, alice pack, 1 morphine, 2 epi pens, 2 painkillers, 4 blood bags, 1 smoke grenade, box of matches and a toolbox oh yes and 1 set of NVG's along with bino's

I'm giving up my inventory to someone who has been wrongly murdered lets hear your stories I'll choose and message you to give you my inventory and i'll start over

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 3

i found a car and 2 other people helped me repair it. we finally get it rollin and we start looting. after a while they stop, ask me for food. i get out and drop food and they kill med, take all my shit and get away with the car i found.

my homie told me once

dont you trust them other suckers

they fought like they yo homies

but they phony mother fuckers

This dude on the forums said he'd give me his stuff If I told him a story. So I told him how I went over the river and through the woods to grandma's house but instead of grandma it was a big bad wolf. He then killed me when I went to collect my stuff.

• Like 1

This dude on the forums said he'd give me his stuff If I told him a story. So I told him how I went over the river and through the woods to grandma's house but instead of grandma it was a big bad wolf. He then killed me when I went to collect my stuff.

No worries on that end I am currently a hero in game and do not wish to screw anyone or my humanity.. on this note it is a safe to say I am near berezino this is not a set up only trying to help people who I have read some good stroies of

You know what? The best paet in DayZ is the joy and excitement when you find some swesone loots. If you just found them off someone's camp or their dead bodies, you will soon find the game boring. Thats why i always get killed and restart over again to experience the joy when i have nothin and find a weapon, even some drinks or a bigger backpack.

Sounds like a really nice offer and I respect what you're doing! I'd probably do something similar if my friend approved.

I just don't understand by what you mean 'wrongly murdered' as I don't know if it's possible to 'rightly' murder someone? Murder is bad haha. I understand what you're coming from I think!

If you ever get sick, i'll give you some free anti-biotics in return for you donating to people!

I was off my guts on morphine and painkillers, living in the forest can really send you quite frigging loopy, so anyway i was starving and had a serious case of the dry horrors. I decided to skull all of my coke but that just made me thirstier so i axed a pig and drank straight from its jugular, being hungry as a 15 year old after twelve bucket bongs i mistook my bandages for bacon and tried to eat them and lay choking on the ground. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw this vision of beauty..a female survivor..at last !

I jumped up all crazy eyed and said HMPGFHGF LLLLDDGTTT ZZZZ MMMMYYUHGGT!! I saw her reach for her gun and quickly poked the bandages down my throat with a lit flare so i could speak properly ! She was having none of it (my hands may have been raised in the direction of her breasts..it is all a bit fuzzy.) and drilled me in the forehead with her ak. The last i saw was her going through my bag... my sweet.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 3

There's a message for each and every one of us there ^^ (somewhere).

Edited by Fraggle

No worries on that end I am currently a hero in game and do not wish to screw anyone or my humanity

Im a bandit. I say we team up to confuse people.

"Free weapons for the wrongly murdered."

"For the wrongly murdered."

"Wrongly murdered."

"Wrongly."

OP, do you know what the word MURDER means?

Edit; PS: I have read your post, so no need to reply with "Did you even read my post?"

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Sounds like a really nice offer and I respect what you're doing! I'd probably do something similar if my friend approved.

I just don't understand by what you mean 'wrongly murdered' as I don't know if it's possible to 'rightly' murder someone? Murder is bad haha. I understand what you're coming from I think!

If you ever get sick, i'll give you some free anti-biotics in return for you donating to people!

lol my intentions are when someone was either murdered trying to do a nice thing such as help someone or someone who was murdered under circumstances they cant control i.e. hacker murdered

• Like 1

"Free weapons for the wrongly murdered."

"For the wrongly murdered."

"Wrongly murdered."

"Wrongly."

OP, do you know what the word MURDER means?

Edit; PS: I have read your post, so no need to reply with "Did you even read my post?"

I don't please give me the definition as you sound like a defense attorney and while your out looking for it help yourself to some deepthroating at the local gay bar....

• Like 2

as for right now I'll shut this down Hetstaine wins because that post is flat out ridiculous and seems 100% true further posts will not produce results just retards. attempted to do the right thing but i understand for i to am a retard and I too like to make fun of people like me cheers Hetstaine

• Like 1

I don't please give me the definition as you sound like a defense attorney and while your out looking for it help yourself to some deepthroating at the local gay bar....

I pointed it out because I found it funny, and the fact that I've never heard / can imagine someone saying "Is it ok for me to murder you?"

As for the deepthroat, Im bi, so I might as well. Homophobia much?

I pointed it out because I found it funny, and the fact that I've never heard / can imagine someone saying "Is it ok for me to murder you?"

As for the deepthroat, Im bi, so I might as well. Homophobia much?

No homphobia here in the least bit and i hear what ur saying thats why i shut it down i honestly don't think anyone will post stories i think they'll just emerge as new posters starting a new thread saying fuck hackers for their first post every few days

No homphobia here in the least bit and i hear what ur saying thats why i shut it down i honestly don't think anyone will post stories i think they'll just emerge as new posters starting a new thread saying fuck hackers for their first post every few days

I get the same sort of garbage on my thread as well. The community here loves to attack people over the stupidest most ridiculous things here.

not bad I about do the same but a bit different, unlike those HERO hackers that spawn a box for people in high traffic areas (don't let me find you there because I get rid of the box and players). What I tend to do is usually just kill some bandits and direct communication to any close by survivor (if your in a bandit skin/camo/ghillie I'll just end up killing you as well). When I find vehicles near tents with high powered rifles and other military supplies I destroy them and find other tents with low value rifles that people store like enfields/winchester/makarov/cz 550 and load it with the goodies I looted from other tents and bandits. SO for those of you who found new items in your tents your welcome and don't worry about it if you see some blown up tents near you I tend to destroy the other tents =). You can find me always near elektro/cherno killing snipers and bandits killing survivors/new spawns.

NOTE: I use different names and never the one I'm using that I post with

as for right now I'll shut this down Hetstaine wins because that post is flat out ridiculous and seems 100% true further posts will not produce results just retards. attempted to do the right thing but i understand for i to am a retard and I too like to make fun of people like me cheers Hetstaine

No worries Steak n mash, if i could just have the morphine though i will be fine. I can honestly feel a couple of broken legs coming on soon. ;)

NOTE: I use different names and never the one I'm using that I post with

Who is the real JuRaii ? Thread coming soon.

No worries Steak n mash, if i could just have the morphine though i will be fine. I can honestly feel a couple of broken legs coming on soon. ;)

Who is the real JuRaii ? Thread coming soon.

Maybe hes judge and Juraii

I suppose I'll give this a try.

Spawned in Balota, headed to Cherno with buddies. Got geared up and headed to Elektro. Arrived at the outskirts of Elektro, went to loot a barn when my buddy gets shot. I drag his body out of the line of sight and fix him up. After some serious waiting, we head to the powerstation. Loot and on our way to the store get shot by a sniper in the hills. Spawn in Cherno, get a winchester from the appartments. Hear a car, try to steal it. I drive the car out of the city when my player collapses without a sound. Spawn back at Balota, my friends at Kamenka. Meet at Balota Airfield and get some guns. Go to cherno appartments, see a bandit and take him down. Guy teleports beside me and shoots me dead. Spawn in Elektro, head to the offices. Pick up a double barrel shotgun and find 2 players who claim to be friendly. One takes aim and fires at my legs with his makarov, he gets a round in the chest. His buddy finishes me off. Spawn about 10 minutes from Elektro, run there to find that my buddy has dispatched the traitors. Take their Coyote backpack, full set of tools and DMR with 8 spare mags. Begin north journey, get shot in the woods by a sniper.

And thats were I logged for the night.

Edited by Airman721

Well, i haven't played for a very long time o i might as well give away what i was carrying to.

I'm going to Log onto a UK server and and spend the next 2 hours standing very till on the coast near the lighthouse. i'll be AFK but help yourself.

Bullet or pickpocket, don't really care. And yes you can have the backback too.

Well, i haven't played for a very long time o i might as well give away what i was carrying to.

I'm going to Log onto a UK server and and spend the next 2 hours standing very till on the coast near the lighthouse. i'll be AFK but help yourself.

Bullet or pickpocket, don't really care. And yes you can have the backback too.

Well, had no collectors.

Didn't even have anything missing after being stood there on the coast for over 2 hours. Guess this mods gotten really quiet. Kind of amazed i wasn't killed by a hackz0r either.

Edited by Never