Gauging Interest: A "True" Hardcore Immersion-based Server

The server is currently up and running but we are adding to the community slowly at first before we start fully advertising here on the forum. I will be accepting PMs of interest, with which I will send you the needed information for you to register for the community and gain your access. Those who are not willing to deal with very minor hiccups while we establish ourselves can wait until we get rock solid and begin full advertisement of the server... if you want to jump right in and enjoy the community and server, hiccups and all- PM me and I will get you on your way.

• Like 1

It doesn't help having Vilayer decide to merge private and public hives together one day and separate them the next, but the server is back up and private again. Everyone now has the gear/tents/vehicles that they had a few days ago.

Edited by RpG

It all sounds very nice but I can't do 1st person only. Arma's first person is rubbish (opinion) for everything except shooting but I can see why you want it off. Best of luck.

Have you tried changing your FOV to something a little more commonly used in other FPS games? I personally use 92 and have noticed a big improvement over the tunnel vision that they give you by default where it feels like you are hunching over your rifle.

I made an account just to post here to commend the idea you have put out here (and hopefully get into the server, lol. I hear the public servers are a mess). I just recently learned of DayZ and am a complete noob, yet playing is this way is really the only way to go in my opinion.

• Like 1

I made an account just to post here to commend the idea you have put out here (and hopefully get into the server, lol. I hear the public servers are a mess). I just recently learned of DayZ and am a complete noob, yet playing is this way is really the only way to go in my opinion.

It's a more rewarding play style IMO. So many admins are throwing everything at players by increasing vehicle spawns, heli crashes, etc. But amassing gear really only goes so far.

If you're interested in joining us then register here:http://www.clanbbf.com

Once you are registered, fill out this form:http://www.clanbbf.com/forms.php?id=20

We will review it and send you the password within an hour depending on how busy the admins are.

• Like 1