roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Establishing a New Rep as a Trader. [What I have to offer]

Hello there, I, like many people, have gotten just slightly bored of Dayz, but one thing I like doing is collecting things, so I thought, why not bring that to Dayz?

I only recently started collecting items to trade on a specific server, and what I want to do is continue trading fairly and cooperatively with people to establish a basis that I am a reputable trader. The one thing I'm lacking still is a car, which I will hopefully be acquiring some day soon, so we'd have to meet on foot somewhere close to where I am. [i trade items at Berezino.] So I want to build up enough reputation via smaller trades so that eventually, people who are in the area of Berezino that know the forums well, can see if i'm online by PM'ing me, and then I can trade them key items they need. Here is a current list of every item I have and am willing to trade for other items. I'd also like that if we have a successful trade, you give me a +1 on the traders/traitors list. Thanks :)

EDIT: This list is not accurate, will be updated within a day or so, depending on work. Look for it then, ~Lockdown

WHAT I HAVE:

[Weapons]

-AS50

-CZ550

-M107

-FN FAL

-DMR

-L85A2-AWS

-M14 AIM

-M4A1 Holo SD (2)

-M4A1

-M4A1 CCO SD

-M4A3 CCO (2)

-M249 SAW

-SVD Camo

-M1911

[Ammunition]

-8 10RND (M107)

-12 DMR

-13 STANAG

-7 AK

-9 FN FAL

-3 200RND M249

-11 SVD Camo

-3 STANAG SD

-4 CZ550

-1 Grenade

[Various Gear/Car Parts]

-1 Wheel

-1 Main Rotor Assembly

-1 Engine Part

-4 Scrap Metal

-9 Jerry Cans

-1 Fuel Tank Part

==

-4 Camo Clothing

-3 Tents

-2 Ghille Suits

-2 NVGs

-1 Antibiotics

-2 Blood Bags

-Various Medical Supplies

-Various Food/Drink

I'm doing this for the better of the community, and I want to help. As soon as I get a vehicle, I'm going to be repositioning my base nearer to the North West Airfield so I can provide medical assistance to people who are further from a hospital. I will not be able to do much tonight, but keep me in mind in the future when you need something. I usually work till later, so you will see me on later at night, or on nights I don't work, I'm on after my homework and such.

Just remember, we will be doing trades on low pop/0-pop servers, so nothing will go wrong. I accept survivors/bandits/heros. I do not care what you do with the weapons or what you plan on doing, just that our trade goes smoothly~

Currently, I'm seeking weapons I don't have, SD Ammunition, and rangefinders. PM with offers and such, but If I don't always get back to you right away I'm sorry, I'm a busy guy! -Donations are well accepted and appreciated- I'm just trying to get my trade rep up :) Have fun Dayz-ing, and good luck on your future endeavors! ~Lockdown127

Edited by Lockdown127
  • Like 1

-M4A1 Holo SD (2)

By no means am I accusing you but i'm pretty sure that gun isn't in the normal DayZ loot table. But people will still probably want it so w/e.

By no means am I accusing you but i'm pretty sure that gun isn't in the normal DayZ loot table. But people will still probably want it so w/e.

Oh if they aren't allowed in the normal DayZ game I will take them off of the list, I've just been stockpiling guns all day, hunting down other campsites on high pop servers and creating my own back home :] I wasn't sure what was legit and not so I just put them on anyways lol :P -But if it is a legitimate problem than I will remove them from the list haha.

Hey Lockdown127,

What kind of 'price' or exchange would you consider necersarry to relieve you of that M249 SAW (Machine gun)?

Well, considering it's my only LMG in supply right now, i'm not sure I would just hand it off, but I'm sure we could work a trade :]

Quick question, do you have rangefinders at all? I realise they are not listed, but that could be because they are not as desirable as some other items!

Cheers

Indy

Quick question, do you have rangefinders at all? I realise they are not listed, but that could be because they are not as desirable as some other items!

Cheers

Indy

I've been searching for some to trade off, but alas, in vain :[ I'm just hoping people have some extra ones to trade off! XD

i'll trade a rangefinder and a ghillie suit for a M4A1 CCO SD if you are interested

Edited by TheEnderGame

I've been searching for some to trade off, but alas, in vain :[ I'm just hoping people have some extra ones to trade off! XD

No problem, if you get 3 sets I'll take them off your hands :)

What would you like for the l85a2? In form of weapons i can offer you a saw with 2 and a half mags, mk 48 mod 0 with 2 or 3 magsand a m14 with about 4,5 mags

Edited by dragosteal

What do you want for your fn fal? Have pretty much everything :P

Do you have an LMG? I've been looking for one :]

What would you like for the l85a2? In form of weapons i can offer you a saw with 2 and a half mags, mk 48 mod 0 with 2 or 3 magsand a m14 with about 4,5 mags

I would trade it off for an MK with a few belts if that's okay!

What would you need for a M4A1 CCO SD?

Depends what you have to offer!

i'll trade a rangefinder and a ghillie suit for a M4A1 CCO SD if you are interested

I'd do that trade, and as for the other trades, if you want to trade today, I will be at berezino in roughly an hour and a half when i get off of school, but only for an hour or so till i go to work. if this is alright with your timespan, leave me a PM saying you will be at Northern Berezino in an hour and a half. (3 o clock ish Central time for America) and I will send a PM back with a server we could meet on to trade.

I wanna help, Lockdown, I got crap to donate, trade, and protect ya with.

As my soccer season ends I'll need crap to do that isn't mindless scavenging, y'know?

I wanna help, Lockdown, I got crap to donate, trade, and protect ya with.

As my soccer season ends I'll need crap to do that isn't mindless scavenging, y'know?

Ah Welch! long time no see :) and I'd love to work with you, soccer season, that must mean your probably around my age, so that'd be awesome!, maybe you could join our trading group, we can discuss it when I have more time and dont work tomorrow d(^.^)z

Interested in both ghillies, SVD Camo ( No ammo needed), a tent, and a pair of NVGs. I have an M240 with 6 mags, M24 with more mags than ever needed, M9 SD I don't need but want, and an M136 with 1 rocket.

Edited by Mister Agony