Abu Jihad

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS OF CHERNARUS

Maybe I've just been playing online games too long, but it's amazing to me that so many people still find this funny and original after its already been done so many times and on such a bigger scale.

• Like 1

Dang I can see that guys spew through your quote. That guy will say anything, anytime. What a fucking joke yo

You again.. i might have known. Please clarify you're statement as i'm unclear to the "anything" part

Dang I can see that guys spew through your quote. That guy will say anything, anytime. What a fucking joke yo

I am also unsure, Is this actually an attempt to communicate with English speakers? I can recognize some words but the context is all over the shop.

I am also unsure, Is this actually an attempt to communicate with English speakers? I can recognize some words but the context is all over the shop.

Im sure he has little spazms from time to time where he just hits the keyboard uncontrollably and proceeds to hit "post"

Awesome, looks like i get some Jihad ass to kick!!

I will scour the wasteland for the tracks of your hooves. I shall search every barn and bush for your rainbow coloured horse ptoot. I ask the almighty that I find you and send you to the eternal torment that awaits you and all who suffer from the disease of pastel ponyphilia.

It is one thing to mate with a warhorse - indeed - it is a manly thing and there is no shame attached to that honorable and sacred bond - but to breed with children's toys is the crime of crimes, a sin punishable by death. Inshallah I shall send you to the great glue factory of the hereafter, and I shall fashion some war slippers from your shameless gaudy hide!

• Like 1

I will scour the wasteland for the tracks of your hooves. I shall search every barn and bush for your rainbow coloured horse ptoot. I ask the almighty that I find you and send you to the eternal torment that awaits you and all who suffer from the disease of pastel ponyphilia.

It is one thing to mate with a warhorse - indeed - it is a manly thing and there is no shame attached to that honorable and sacred bond - but to breed with children's toys is the crime of crimes, a sin punishable by death. Inshallah I shall send you to the great glue factory of the hereafter, and I shall fashion some war slippers from your shameless gaudy hide!

Oh you just started a war you cannot possibly finish... Prepare to be loved and tolerated like no other, You're days of evil are numbered Abu Jihad. Mark my Muffins.....

The best part of takistan life is playing a terrorist and setting an IED next to a car and settimg it off for maximum damage. I always yell Allah Akbar after pulling it off. Doimg my part to strile fear in the hearts of the infidels.

• Like 1

A server for a war would be a lot of fun. Someone organize this shit.

I would but I am at skool rite now

Edited by Vindicator

A server for a war would be a lot of fun. Someone organize this shit.

I would but I am at skool rite now

You have either the driest sense of humor know to man or are the simplest individual to walk this good earth.

The best part of takistan life is playing a terrorist and setting an IED next to a car and settimg it off for maximum damage. I always yell Allah Akbar after pulling it off. Doimg my part to strile fear in the hearts of the infidels.

Reminds me of the jihad jeep days of battlefield 2. Ok sold, dling takistan tonight :)

• Like 1

You have either the driest sense of humor know to man or are the simplest individual to walk this good earth.

U mad bro?

What did I do to offend your stuck up elitist ass

U mad bro?

In the nicest way possible i think he was meaning that if you wanted a server for War would you not just play a game of ARMA 2?

In the nicest way possible i think he was meaning that if you wanted a server for War would you not just play a game of ARMA 2?

I play ArmA a lot actually. I don't know why he said that. It was saying someone should organize a reddit rescue force vs jihadis. That would be really cool. Whether or not it was played in dayz or ArmA doesn't matter.

• Like 1

I play ArmA a lot actually. I don't know why he said that. It was saying someone should organize a reddit rescue force vs jihadis. That would be really cool. Whether or not it was played in dayz or ArmA doesn't matter.

I thought he meant the "I'm at skool rite now."

That is an idea i like... clans v jihads!

I thought he meant the "I'm at skool rite now."

Haha maybe. I was joking and spelled it wrong. Maybe if I said. "I was at the institution were learning is the priority" he would be happy

You know if you guys are hacking in satchels you might get a global talibann

freaking funny dude!! LALALALA!!!...even funnier that i'm an arab.

I don't know whether to hate him or love him.

• Like 2

U mad bro?

LOL he's a snappy one, even as gay activists go, starting to get the impression he is another one who can't get over the YOU CANNOT CHANGE GENDER "scandal" of a while back. they dont seem to even like the game and mock it, but have plenty of time to talk shit and act like they are the center of the universe all day on here. I like how that gender screen is still there in spite of the "outrage" and all the trolling since

LOL he's a snappy one, even as gay activists go, starting to get the impression he is another one who can't get over the YOU CANNOT CHANGE GENDER "scandal" of a while back. they dont seem to even like the game and mock it, but have plenty of time to talk shit and act like they are the center of the universe all day on here. I like how that gender screen is still there in spite of the "outrage" and all the trolling since

The other guy? Or me. I don't know what your talking about

The other guy? Or me. I don't know what your talking about

That scrapple guy, he also was nipping at my ankles earlier.

You know where this Topic is heading....

In the Bin laden with other geehads

OP Banned and the person who created the account Suspended for 2 DayZ +7 DayZ PPS.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 4