Sign in to follow this  
#Sleepy

DayZ Interface/Player Model | Concept

After Reading this Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...-your-identity/

I wanted to try and make an Interface for it, I completely made everything from Scratch.

My idea was the first box would be zoomed in on the Player Models Head which you could move around with your mouse and you could change the Skin Tone and such in Real Time.

Same with the second box, except you would be able to Zoom In/Out of the Players Full Body.

Also for articles of clothing such as the Tactical Vest, there should be a Sub-Drop Down menu under it for the specific shade/color you want. This would allow my group of friends and I to have Orange Vest and Orange/White Facepaint to differentiate between other players.

Support this idea by giving this post some Beans!

m9iTa.png

Edited by #Sleepy
  • Like 11

cool idea

Thanks, if you like the idea please show your support with some Beans!

Good stuff !! Add a colour slider/picker for clothes, then we're cookin' wi gas!

2 thumbs up

Will start working on an updated Concept soon.

Sounds good!

One question though.

What if a Bandit realises they can exploit this and give themselves fully Green clothing to blend in the environment? thereby letting them forgo the Ghillie for at least a little while?

Anyway yeah its a cool idea I'd like to see it implemented.

All it needs is a hairstyle, hair colour and face selector, then we are good

Edited by I.Ash

Have an age bar as well - i want to play as Sergei Fuckemov, a WW2 army vet who takes no shit.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 2

Sounds good!

One question though.

What if a Bandit realises they can exploit this and give themselves fully Green clothing to blend in the environment? thereby letting them forgo the Ghillie for at least a little while?

Anyway yeah its a cool idea I'd like to see it implemented.

Well even with making Pants and Torso to Green you'd still be visible. I guess it can help, but it's something like setting your settings to low. It benefits you a little bit in being a dick, but effects the fun of the game.

#Sleepy, this is by far, one of the best suggestions posts I've seen. I hope to god Rocket sees this! Simplistic, yet revolutionary!

You've earned my :beans:

Edited by SpiritOf2077

Well even with making Pants and Torso to Green you'd still be visible. I guess it can help, but it's something like setting your settings to low. It benefits you a little bit in being a dick, but effects the fun of the game.

Fair enough. Just that I've been playing Lingor and noticed that with one character if you get the right coloured clothes you can drop your backpack and be really well camouflaged whilst in a bush. I thought it might end in the same scenario

Still it'd be nice if you couldn't change/have all the same colour on clothing to at least stop some dicks taking advantage.

Updated so you can change the colors, they look very vibrant but on the models they should look darker and blend in correctly.

Not sure the colour bar is a good idea. I wouldn't like trolls to run around in pink. Would just ruin immersion.

Can't really explain it well, but the colors aren't going to be vibrant or bright. Like very subtle shading.