merrfack

More explosives....

I'd like to see more explosives.... land mines, claymores, maybe wire trip mines (or the ability to wire tie to a grenade pin and place it in a doorway), maybe some bouncing betties.

That is all.

Want more explosions? Hop on a server with hackers in it and run to cherno. You might see it on fire.............

If you could find different pieces and make a homemade explosive that would be cool.. But not finding mines or anything. Grenades, grenade launchers, the M136 that doesn't work, hacker explosions and satchel charges are enough for me.

It's a zombie survival game, not a bloody BF3.

I agree, but look at some of the weapons in the game. Those would be harder to find than a piece of wire and a grenade more than likely. It's just an idea.

I agree, but look at some of the weapons in the game. Those would be harder to find than a piece of wire and a grenade more than likely. It's just an idea.

They said already that the rarity of military stuff will be increased in standalone. Also I agree with homemade explosives, that will be cool.

I'd like to see more explosives.... land mines, claymores, maybe wire trip mines (or the ability to wire tie to a grenade pin and place it in a doorway), maybe some bouncing betties.

That is all.

Play this mod

DayZ isn't really about who has the best military gear.

It would be awesome if there were ways to build your own homemade explosives with different materials following the idea of "if you know how to do it in real life". I have no idea what that would do to the rating though... "game teaches kids to build bombs" anyone?