Sign in to follow this  
justicesquid

Was he a hacker?

Ok i was camping out near the power station in elketro when i saw a player in a ghilli suit with a sniper i immediately panicked because well im new and everyone i meet shoots me...anyway i shoot an entire mag of an ak-47 into him and he shouts friendly.. i stop and it dosnt seem he was eve hurt which i thought very strange about anyway he seemed nice and he had amazing gear but what i was wondering about if you thought he was a a hacker because i don't know how he survived that much bullets without dieing and not even needing to bandage. but if he was a hacker he would have just killed me anyway wouldn't he have? and when me and he where fighting the zombies i attracted he was terrible with his weapon but i just died for no reason i thought he might have killed me but then he said oh shit wtf? just asking for your opinion :D

There are 2 possibilities:

1. your aim isn't better than his and you missed an entire mag. =) maybe it was far away and all your bullets dropped to the ground over distance.

2. you hit him and he is a hacker. there are many reports of friendly hackers that spawn weapons for you and stuff. but it's always a risk to play with a hacker because he can kill you in many ways when he gets bored. it's like playing with an silverback gorilla: can be fun at first, but can turn out as a bad idea ultimately.

• Like 2

nope he was right in front of me and blood was coming out every time i hit him but no bleeding falling down or bonesbreaking

This guy was legit, surviving all the shots, having all that fantastic gear so conveniantly.

(I really hope to god people will understand this sarcasm)

• Like 1

This guy was legit, surviving all the shots, having all that fantastic gear so conveniantly.

(I really hope to god people will understand this sarcasm)

Haha made me laugh.