Inception.

Justice in Cherno: Death or exile?

After just receiving my mic back from maintenance and just finishing a trade with another player, I noticed the zombie count and two other players in the game. I knew they weren't in Elektro, so they were in Cherno.

I decided to have some fun.

I drove my UAZ up to Vysota hill so I could spot where they are...'Ahh, zombie agro, is that what I see? Yes'. I then saw a player in camo clothing with an AKM and another player in a ghillie who was unarmed. Obviously they were working together, or so I thought...

I observed them for a bit, until I moved in closer. They had gone to the apartments near the hospital. It was a rare sight, seeing two players who don't know each other work together.

I figured they had gone into the apartments for supplies and to get the unarmed guy a weapon, to defend against the 70+ zombies that were coming towards them.

Moments later, I hear gunfire and a name pop up in the killfeed. "___ was killed" [i've currently forgotten his name].

I soon realised that the unarmed guy had killed his 'friend'; his protector, someone who was happy to help.

I knew what had to be done. Justice was a necessity. It needed to be served.

I rushed in there and shouted on the mic "PUT the gun down, now! Drop it on the ground or I will pull the trigger!"

He did as I said, so I moved in closer.

"I know what you've done. I know you betrayed the one person who was helping you survive," I said.

"Have mercy, please! I only wanted his supplies," he replied; it seemed as if he was tearing up.

"There is no mercy for you tonight. You have committed a crime punishable by death...or exile."

"What the fuck are you on about? Death? Fuck off. I'll take exile, whatever the fuck it's gonna be. watcha gonna do, make me jump off a building?." He was beginning to become angry.

I laughed. "Fine then. Exile...by death. KNEEL."

He kneeled before me.

"Any last words, you insolent swine?" I asked.

No response. I took aim, and fired.

The body hit the floor, and the killfeed stated that 'Wonder Woman' had been killed.

Justice has been served. Good day.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that they had gone to the firestation prior, but I didn't see them until later.

EDIT #2: I think I may start watching over Cherno and/or Elektro, protecting those who are in need--punishing those who do wrong.

EDIT #3: TAKE THAT WONDER WOMAN, YOU STUPID BITCH

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 10

So he found an AKM in the apartment building?

No, he found an AK-47 in the firestation, gunned down his 'friend' and then took his AKM.

YOU KILLED WONDER WOMAN!! BASTARD!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN errr wait!? Did you get the invisible jet!?

I couldn't find the invisible jet, unfortunately.

• Like 1

I couldn't find the invisible jet, unfortunately.

Well at least tell me you snagged the golden lasso!? At the minimun coped a feel of those wonderful Linda Carter bewbs!

Well at least tell me you snagged the golden lasso!? At the minimun coped a feel of those wonderful Linda Carter bewbs!

I think he was actually a man. :/

I think he was actually a man. :/

Take that back you bastard! I loved her when I was a wee lad... also you ass now i have the theme stuck in my noodle!

Revenge kind sir shall be mine!

• Like 1

My clan is dedicated to doing similar things.

Ive had a few situations like this, seen a bandit kill a player that was helping them and usually I go:

'You there, throw down your weapons and dont turn around or I shoot'

They turn around.....I shoot......dumb

Only once have they listened.

Two of our teamates were at the prison in lingor, one went in while the other covered him with a sniper rifle.

The guy that went in suddenly dies and two guys appear out of the barracks there, our sniper tells them to surrender or they die, they dont so he snipes one.

The second guy runs outside, drops all his gear and surrenders. We tell him to take everything off, head north for 10mins then come back and try to get his gear (which would spawn new zombies at the prison and he had no items now)

He looks at the player list and says because there are 6 of us he gave himself up (but the other 4 of us were down south, but we played along, ah the wonders of side chat in Lingor)

Our sniper fell back and left the guy to his slim chance of recliaming his gear in the middle of the day, in the middle of the prison, surrounded by zombies, unarmed it would have been difficult to get it back

My clan is dedicated to doing similar things.

Ive had a few situations like this, seen a bandit kill a player that was helping them and usually I go:

'You there, throw down your weapons and dont turn around or I shoot'

They turn around.....I shoot......dumb

Only once have they listened.

Two of our teamates were at the prison in lingor, one went in while the other covered him with a sniper rifle.

The guy that went in suddenly dies and two guys appear out of the barracks there, our sniper tells them to surrender or they die, they dont so he snipes one.

The second guy runs outside, drops all his gear and surrenders. We tell him to take everything off, head north for 10mins then come back and try to get his gear (which would spawn new zombies at the prison and he had no items now)

He looks at the player list and says because there are 6 of us he gave himself up (but the other 4 of us were down south, but we played along, ah the wonders of side chat in Lingor)

Our sniper fell back and left the guy to his slim chance of recliaming his gear in the middle of the day, in the middle of the prison, surrounded by zombies, unarmed it would have been difficult to get it back

Sounds awesome!

It's almost like an episode of punked starring ashton kutcher the young man does something he regrets not realizing others are watching then suffers the consequences now all of us laugh via story about this dip shit inception dusted my beans to you inception. keep on keeping on

It's almost like an episode of punked starring ashton kutcher the young man does something he regrets not realizing others are watching then suffers the consequences now all of us laugh via story about this dip shit inception dusted my beans to you inception. keep on keeping on

Agreed, haha. Thanks!

[double post, deleted]

Edited by Inception.