fathairybeast

New 'Medic Request' Subtopic?

Would it be possible to get a new Subforum specifically for medic requests? I'd like to do some solo medic shit but without side chat on public servers it seems like this is the next best solution. Additionally, it'd clean up a bit of the chatter on Survivor HQ.

Any thoughts?

i think the main medic topics are enough to then start PM'ing afterwards, but what do i know

The main topics seem to do the job well. I'm a medic and mainly rely on PM's. You can do some solo medic stuff, just respond to peoples calls, on any thread, tell them your a medic and away you go! Also, private hives will enable you to talk on side-chat.

If there would be WAY more requests, this could be an idea.

But as many people aren't even aware of our work, the threads are working well at the moment.

You could make some advertisement for people like us though. ;-)

I think it would create some awareness, which would help a little bit - at the moment there seems to be too many medics and not enough patients...

Medics are not huge requests right now due to all the duping and whatnot. When the standalone comes out that addresses duping, you'll see a spike in requests for medics

I think it would create some awareness, which would help a little bit - at the moment there seems to be too many medics and not enough patients...

That was part of why I thought it would be a good idea. I didn't know such a game 'trade' existed until I happened on a medic request in Survivor HQ. Regardless, if no one else is on board then I'll let it go.

All these people are right, for me atm i took a more secluded medic way. I still answer pms, although they've become few and far in between. Now i have 3 or 4 groups of players that rely solely on my medical abilities when they are separated. These are where i get most of my requests.