#Sleepy

Item/Weapon List | Prices

Loot Drop Rarity, L85 have become more common due to Dupers/Scripters.

And I got all the Rarity labels from the DayZdb website.

Ahh I see, not it makes sense, haha.

At first, I thought that the prices were the number of items you had in stock haha. So is this just potential pricing list, not an actual shop?

At first, I thought that the prices were the number of items you had in stock haha. So is this just potential pricing list, not an actual shop?

Nope, I've gotten people messaging me and adding me on Skype. I'm like why the hell would I have 50 M136's?! But yea, when I created it I had the Team Fortress 2 Trade System in mind, they have metal to determine a pricing although the price can be bent for Buyers/Sellers. So I'm using Cans of Beans, it may no make to much sense like "Why would I pay someone X amount of Beans for a gun" you don't have to but so you know how much an item is worth.

this may be late but M9SD is for sure more rare, and the ammo even more so than a glock or its ammo. keep in mind the glock doesn't need glock mags to fire, just any 9x19 millimeter round

How can a hatchet be worth 2 but a wood pile 17? And a wood pile is worth 17, which is one less than a SAW, and M4. This needs work!

Honestly, what you should do it track down the trades that have actually taken place already and keep track of value that way. Everything has a unique value to each person. I would rather an M4SD than an M24, but many people would trade the M4SD for the M24.

Honestly, what you should do it track down the trades that have actually taken place already and keep track of value that way. Everything has a unique value to each person. I would rather an M4SD than an M24, but many people would trade the M4SD for the M24.

That would be a task of epic proportions. You could just ask the main shops what they are offering for what and check that way?

How can a hatchet be worth 2 but a wood pile 17? And a wood pile is worth 17, which is one less than a SAW, and M4. This needs work!

Because I wrote the tools but I didn't finish the prices yet, they were all just 17.