Like A Sir

New Private Server - 170+ Vehicles and 3+ Helicopters!

My new server (Based in the US) has been up for a couple weeks and im looking to get more players on it! It has 170+ vehicles and 3+ helicopters, Server gets reset every day and is monitored closely. Player cap is 40. Server does not show up in dayz commander or six launcher. So you will have to search throught the "in game" filter. Just search "like a sir".

Edited by Like A Sir

Hey Mate,

Where are you in the world? I'll jump in if it's an aus server

Your server isnt updated with the latest Beta build, and I dont know if i can back track on patches.

Your server isnt updated with the latest Beta build, and I dont know if i can back track on patches.

Yes you can, dayz commander or google

Arma 2 OA beta patches are backwards compatible. If you have a newer version than installed on the server you are still able to play.

Yeah, run DayZ Commander and just delete your old beta manually and then select the older beta in the drop down list you want to install, piece of cake

Is the server Lingor or Chernarus, and have you added any special vehicles to your server I know some private servers have planes and tanks

Is the server Lingor or Chernarus, and have you added any special vehicles to your server I know some private servers have planes and tanks

I have added a wide variety of vehicles but nothing like tanks or planes. this is also chernarus.

Edited by Like A Sir

Yeah, run DayZ Commander and just delete your old beta manually and then select the older beta in the drop down list you want to install, piece of cake

I did this and it didn't work for me. With the in-game browser, the version is red even though that is the only version I've installed (96584).

My review of the server : Played here for about 8 hours, saw a few people and when it got dark the server died. No big deal, this is a norm for servers like this as people just don't want to play in the dark. I went up to the Northwest Airfield and began running around looking for what I could find. Gathered some decent gear but I was always plagued with a constant red chain and sometimes yellow chain. Sometimes this was because people were loading into the server, other times it just happened for no reason. There were times when I lost signal to the server but this happened maybe once, other times the server just stuttered.

Community seemed pretty decent but the server isn't running on a 'server' computer and you can tell. It feels like it is running off a home PC that barely meets specs and the delay between kills and such shows it. I ran a constant 70 - 73 MS on the server and given the delay I experienced with that and the fact the server just seemed to run slowly, I moved on. All in all, small community of good people and a lot of vehicles for you to find if you want.