mightyb

Well, this has escalated quickly!

Me and my friend check the NW airfield before raiding it. Everything is clear. No zombies spawned anywhere and we see now movement. We cross the airfield and I run in to raid the barracks as my friend provides over-watch. Things escalate quickly.

• Like 1

how did you get that mask. When i played it was for bandits only then they got rit of bandits so no more cool masks. How do you get them now? Thanks!

how did you get that mask. When i played it was for bandits only then they got rit of bandits so no more cool masks. How do you get them now? Thanks!

Bandit masks (not the whole skin) are back, kill players and once your humanity drops below a certain point, you get it.

maybe you should try playing the game . bandit skins are back for a good while now ....

i love that gun lol but nice shooting you should have closed a couple of the doors though it looked like a couple of your shots hit the door instead of going out but nice video ^_^