Sign in to follow this  
IcyZ

Remington vs Makarov.Makarov wins!

So i was playing Lingor with my clanmates,and i spawned in the calamar airfield.I loot a hangar and i find a makarov,and i head to the tower.I see a player in the glass room,so i procced with my gun ready to shoot.I check my mag,it's full,and i go in.I head up the stairs,in the glass room,and i see him.He said to not shoot so i started walking backwards,he had a guilie and a remington,so i thought that i wouldn't stand a chance with my makarov against his shotgun..and he shot me with his remington.I emptied my whole mag on him,i saw him breaking legs and bleeding.He shot me twice,but i just bled a bit,i hide,reload,and go up and empty a second mag..By the time i start shooting again he was dead.I bandaged,and then crawled to loot him.He had prety much everythin!Alice pack,map,gps,binocs(no nvgs though),camo clothing,m9sd with tons of mags,lots of medical supplies,and food(cans and cooked meat).I picked up everything,and i put the m9sd in the alice pack,i left only some epi pens on his body.

So,is 1 makarov mag better than 2 remington shots? :P I mean,i didnt instakilled him with a shot to the head,i tried to ,but i caused him to bleed to death,while my blood just dropped to 6000.And i went down the stairs,reload,and then head back up and shoot him even if i saw his name getting killed,before i bandaged.i ate his food and went back up to 11000+ blood.Was he a noob with great luck to find all that stuff,or is the remington nerfed more than the makarov?

Not that big of an achievement, the Remington sucks.

I've killed someone with an AKM (that was aware I was there and shooting at me) with a Makarov once. It's really not too huge of an achievement.

I thought that the remington was way better than the makarov!or that almost every gun is better than it!

Reload buckshots and you're good to go.

Use the red devil pellets to kill people dead.

Edited by Dallas

Or do as some servers, if it detects illegal weapons, all your gear is deleted. :)

Or do as some servers, if it detects illegal weapons, all your gear is deleted. :)

Prove such a system is here.

- Its a bug ... -.-

Only person I've killed with a Makarov is myself... When its just taken so many shots to do any good my opponents (be they human, or dancer) have had time to do me over.

Prove such a system is here.

- Its a bug ... -.-

UK 25 is doing exactly this. It also drops your connection if any scripting attempts are detected. You mad brah?

Nice!! Please introduce me to the admin!!!

BTT: If you have a shotgun and lose to a guy with a Makarov you are doing something wrong...

Edited by Enforcer

UK 25 is doing exactly this. It also drops your connection if any scripting attempts are detected. You mad brah?

So why isn't everybody doing this, or why didn't dayz team do this? I guess hacking really is officially supported.

So why isn't everybody doing this, or why didn't dayz team do this? I guess hacking really is officially supported.

Nice logic.

This... i have to look up!

UK 25 is running DayZ Antihax, Community Banlist and something else which enhances BattlEye (Battleye Extended Controls/iBattle?). I think it must be running some other things also but that's a good starting point.

• Like 1