Tatatito

Passing tents...

Do you -

Always check?

Loot everything inside regardless if you need it or not, put it on a zombie corpse and hide body?

Take only what you need?

Wait for the owner to log back in - /kill him / stalk him?

Or do what I do - Fill it with meat and surround it with burning fireplaces..?

I was told by a wise man, "you can shear a sheep many times, gut it once"

Considering its an apoc, I try to take what I -want- to ideally survive on my own accord. I have highly considered blowing up a couple tent cities I've found but it generally results in me just looting what I want, I even put the stuff I am trading for it back in the tents. My first M249 I traded for an AKM and 13 mags. (Three belts).

• Like 2

I always check to see if there's anything in it... So far, my luck has had nothing turn up somehow.. If I had the resources on me, I would surround it in fires, barricades, or things like wire fencing kits. Cause why not?

Unless I am specifically looking for gear and camps I will skip most tents. Tents in common areas and sniping spots I skip too.

• Like 1

I generally peek inside tents that I find in my travels, even if I don't particularly need anything. If they have food and drink, I'll usually top myself off so as not to diminish my own supply as quickly.

Last night I came across a chopper wreckage and found an extra ghillie suit (I already have one). I later find a 4 tent camp of some players who seem to be just starting out, since none of there tents have high-end gear. I think the most advanced weapon they had was a Bison, no NVG's, GPS's, nothing. So I decided to do my one good deed for the day and left them the extra ghillie suit I found. That should make for a nice surprise when they log back in :)

• Like 5

I will normally have a quick peek. See if theres anything good (Normally not alot these days, have everything I want). If they have a satchel charge, depending on my stock, I might steal it, or blow up there tents for s***s and giggles :)

when i'm a freshspawn I always stock up on trash, if I find well tasty gear close to the coast in a tent, I take it and replace it with a piece of trash and save the tent..

If it is an obvious hacker/dupers camp I trash it to hell. If it is just some squads camp or a players camp, I still check it but rarely steal from them. Only if they have what I want, i'll swap my shit for their shit.

Now if it feels like a trap... I pass right on by!

• Like 1

I generally peek inside tents that I find in my travels, even if I don't particularly need anything. If they have food and drink, I'll usually top myself off so as not to diminish my own supply as quickly.

Last night I came across a chopper wreckage and found an extra ghillie suit (I already have one). I later find a 4 tent camp of some players who seem to be just starting out, since none of there tents have high-end gear. I think the most advanced weapon they had was a Bison, no NVG's, GPS's, nothing. So I decided to do my one good deed for the day and left them the extra ghillie suit I found. That should make for a nice surprise when they log back in :)

Imagine how nice it must feel to log on to find that not only has someone found your camp and not blown it up / looted it, but that infact left you a nice gift..

Beans for you sir!

If there isn't anything worth upgrading to. I usually take all their weapons and drop them off somewhere by a tree. :D

I'll take all kit and splay it around the floor under trees, I'll only take stuff like ammo if I'm short or food.

Then comes the flattening.

The Leave.

Those sus tents that are always put down on high pop servers? I rarely check them. Once though, on ANZ 5, I thought I might as well check it, even though it was on rape hill in the firing line from any sniper in elektro, and there was an M107 on it.

If I have a satchel to spare the tents are gone, if not I won't waste my time loot piling just to be a Dick, not because I am trying to be nice but due to me not caring enough to waste my own time.

Hows it wasting time? Its just funny to stack up other peoples tents with meat, in the same way its funny to cover a co workers cubicle in sticky notes.

• Like 1