Snipes007

Squad xml Ingame Logo

Hi

Just wanted to show our squad xml and see what you guys have, look forward to seeing some nice ones.

Edited by smasht_AU

After reading this topic I figured I'd give it a shot. About a half hour later after googling 'squad xml' I think I got it working. I can see the logo in the players list, but the only vehicle I have is a chopper. And the logo isn't showing there. Feel like I've wasted my time. So are squad logo's not visible on the huey in Dayz?

After reading this topic I figured I'd give it a shot. About a half hour later after googling 'squad xml' I think I got it working. I can see the logo in the players list, but the only vehicle I have is a chopper. And the logo isn't showing there. Feel like I've wasted my time. So are squad logo's not visible on the huey in Dayz?

yeah you can get the logo on a heli not in dayz anyway arma

You can get it on a UAZ and Off Road nicely they appear other vehicles too like the bike bus etc.

Have to say it's a pitty about it not being on a heli

2me8fuu.png

sza6hc.jpg

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

logo123.png

I Don't have picture of it on a car, but thats our logo. I made it my self.

Erm the whole point is to see what it will look like using a video or Screenshot ingame... :huh: . csharp get it sorted bud...lol

Like the UN like one, Smasht what does ISIS stand for International.....?

Edited by Snipes007

International Secret Intelligence Service, it's from the tv series Archer (like my avatar)'

Edited by smasht_AU

is Just me or is that pic a bit .... well I can't really tell what it says... ... lower detail perhaps?

How do i get the profile one to work?

I have my squad.dtd and my squad.xml bot on dropbox public alsomwith my .paa image

Not sure what im doing wrong because my name has the squad tag properly. Just the images arent working.

I can post my 2 file contents if needed. Thanks