Sign in to follow this  
Jeff the killer

are hackers dying down?

well recently i noticed that my almost endgame charactor (still missing a ghillie suit dammit) has been alive the longest even though i mostly play on 10-40 people servers. Oddly enough i havent seen any hackers for like 3 weeks when before that i would even get shot up by cows on low pop servers. Are they dying down and waiting for standalone or am i just lucky?

The ban waves have been containing less and less hackers, so either the hackers are becoming less detectable or we're slowly eliminating the hackers.

(Also if you're mad since I said Hacker instead of Scripter go cry it's easier for people to understand.)

Nope. Play 2 hours in a day, has been twice tp'ed into the sea last week.

From what I have read on some sites. The custom scripts and some loaders aren't working. So this may be the reason. Also with some of the new files, its possibly causing them to go to servers without these files.

The Kids are back in School....be a couple months before they are on Chistmas vacation. Came across 3 scipties in one day on langor map last week. I seriously do not understand why people get so much enjoyment out of it. The only reason I think they do is because they suck at the game... if they did not suck, there would not need for them to script and they could play the game for the challenge as it is.