valkyries

Last Resistance - Join the humanity's last

Steam username: supersayer

Where did you hear about us? this topic.

How often do you play video games? quite alot over the years.. lot of console.. starting to get back into pc.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? dayz! dont play much else at the min as i have a girlfirend! haha

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? a purose in life as lone wolf is boring now.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? you sound cool.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? this is my 1st application!

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? snowboarding. going out! camping. holidays. poker etc etc.

Anything else you'd like us to know? your not going to kill me on sight are you? ha

Steam username:

Mcsamster18

Where did you hear about us?

I found this page for recruiting and saw you were legit clan

How often do you play video games?

Every Day

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing?

RPG , Shooters

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?

Friendly Clan Offering Help And Active Members

What made you choose this community over any other organized community?

You Sound Legit And Know What Your Talking About

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

I Have Not Played A Part In Any Of The Above , Just With Couple Of My Friends We Play Together

What other kinds of hobbies do you have?

I Work Alot , And Have A Child So Dont Really Have Any Other Hobbys Lol Just Gaming

Anything else you'd like us to know?

How Often Do Clan Members Play , Are There Active Leaders >? What Do You Do On Day To Day Basis On DayZ ?

Any questions?

I Pretty Much Have Answerd All I Need To Know

I Have A Mic And Use When Playing

Have Decent Gear So Can Help Others, Enjoy Sitting In One Spot For Long Periods Of Time And Waiting For Bandit To Arrive In Line Of Sight Of My As50 . Have Ghilli So Hard To Be Spotted . Am A Stealthy Player.

Hope All Is Ok

Samual Stanley ( In-game Name: [superMan]

All new Apps from this post up, watch for a friend request "Valkyrie" on steam and we will go from there!

Steam username: Klopek1

Where did you hear about us? The ol' DayZ forums.

How often do you play video games? Few days a week.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Sims, strategy, city-building, the occasional shooter, any game that allows me to fill backpacks with empty tin cans

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Find a fun group of folks to roam the cruel lands of Chernarus. Surviving alone is easy, now. Be nice to have people to hang with when marathoning across the island.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Seems laid back with similar philosophies on enjoying the game. Popping random newly spawned guys in Elektro never seemed fun.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Played with a group called the 201st in the BF1942 days.

Why did you leave? Ran out of time/ran out of money for a new PC.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Play guitar pretty extensively. Used to be into astronomy. Flying airplanes. The usual.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Nothing I can think of. Seems like a comprehensive questionnaire you've got here. My favorite color is blue.

Any questions? Nope!

Steam username: itsjustadeer

Where did you hear about us? these forums

How often do you play video games? Daily

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? FPS, military strategy, simulation, sandbox, fighters

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Teamwork, respectable teammates/friends, survivability, to have a good time

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? You sound down to earth and legit, and you have good goals. I want to help survivors and kill bandits myself.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? No, not in DayZ

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Disc Golf, working out, shooting guns, reading

Anything else you'd like us to know? I have over 15 years of FPS experience, much of it having to do with voice chat team play. I currently also play planetside 2 beta, which I tend to always be in a tightly organized squad, taking orders, and constantly completing objectives no matter what obstacles are in the way.

Indiana near Chicago, IL

Steam username:

ttiffom2016

browsing DayZ forums for clans

daily

shooters n rpg's

friends and security

description described what im looking for

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

no

cars

pretty laid back. takes a lot to get me riled up. always up for a laugh.

Any question?

Yes. I'm very new to this kind of gaming as far as modding and all that. I only have Arma 2 and the expansion to be able to play DayZ. Do i need to download the other DLC's that cost $10 each to play with you guys? i noticed there are a lot of servers i cannot join and have trouble figuring out how to get thigns running right just to be able to join the ones i should be able to.

thx for the consideration!

Steam username:jayarecole

Where did you hear about us? On the forums

How often do you play video games? After school and on the weekends

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? FPS games

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A crew that I can rely on

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Some of the people on this community are actually nice, the others need to die.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?I was apart of my friend's group, but I left because everyone got boring and didnt want to rebuild.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I love to play Paintball, Longboard, and practice MMA

Anything else you'd like us to know? I can be a Pilot for any Heli you guys find.

Any questions? When can I start?

Yes. I'm very new to this kind of gaming as far as modding and all that. I only have Arma 2 and the expansion to be able to play DayZ. Do i need to download the other DLC's that cost $10 each to play with you guys? i noticed there are a lot of servers i cannot join and have trouble figuring out how to get thigns running right just to be able to join the ones i should be able

None needed.

All apps from this post up that are new have been accepted. Look out for a steam friend invite from Valkyrie or message on the DayZ forums.

Steam username: Vinny2455

Where did you hear about us? DayZ Forums

How often do you play video games? Often

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Shooters, Survival, Sports

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Playing with a group of mature guys that don't yell into the mic and have a cooperative, competitive and fun time.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? You said you were older and i don't mind that, just means your more mature and i like that. And you seemed to be organized, that's a biggie in my books.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? I was, i left because they kept shouting into the mic and were very annoying.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Sports..

PS: I have TS3 and am more than happy to join, i also like how you have a camp/base set up because i have some gear with me that i would like to contribute. ex: AS50, L85, Ghillies, ect.

Looking forward to your response!

Edited by Vinny245

Steam username: Casp4431

Some friends and i have been playing on a bunch of server

and ons i heard a couple of strangers talk about your server

so i figured i would try to join in..

I'm going to be a really active member of your group.

I have a lot of time to kill so i play like 5 or 6 hours aday.

Well i like a wide verity of game-genres so it more or less up to

the single game....

I expect some good long hours of gaming with a bunch of great people.

Well i seems more organized that the others

Well i have been playing in a couple of groups but not any big clan like this in dayz

I have been playing i a rather large corporation in EvE online it slowly got inactive so i left and i have been playing

in one of the bigger minecraft communities.

Role-playing..

Nope not really.

Any questions?

Yea i have one. Do you protect Cherno at all cost or is it like

only ons in a while you secure it?

Edited by Hangalf

It does, people who are of 14 years age cannot at all relate to people of 30. They play, talk and communicate on a different level and we have tried and it never goes well.

Could you elaborate upon 'they play on a different level'?

Denver,CO

Steam username:

lksk8er17

this fourm

3-4 hours a day

BF3. DayZ, RTS

being around people you can trust

it doesnt seem serious. i play dayz to have fun. not rage quit over nothing

nope

hiking,snowboarding, going to concerts

uuhhh DayZ is a kickass game?

Maturity level.

I think you are right in some way..

Although maturity isn't defined by age

it might be a factor, and i think

the best way to make sure you don't

get a bunch of 13, year olds whit the

mindset of 5 year olds, is simply to

make a minimum age requirement.

Edited by Hangalf

I think you are right in some way..

Although maturity isn't defined by age

it might be a factor, and i think

the best way to make sure you don't

get a bunch of 13, year olds whit the

mindset of 5 year olds, is simply to

make a minimum age requirement.

Yes, that's why people around the age of 15 area I talk to them on the TeamSpeak and meet them. If they seem like a good guy/girl then we accept them. Age is no problem really.

Alaska, USA

Steam username:

nateba54

This forum

8 hours a week

Simulators

Fun, mature gameplay and teamwork in the world of DayZ

No reason in particular, I'm a noob at ArmA II.

No

Aviation

I'm a quick learner and enjoy MILSIMs. I will be a valuable team-member once I catch up.

I also own a business so I can't always be on.

I should have my headset back in working order this week.

Any questions?

None,

Edited by nateba54

Yes, that's why people around the age of 15 area I talk to them on the TeamSpeak and meet them. If they seem like a good guy/girl then we accept them. Age is no problem really.

Well when are you going to answer my application to join!?

• Like 1

Steam username: Distilled

Where did you hear about us? Like, right here, in this thread!

How often do you play video games? University student, so, when/if I have free time?

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? RPGs, action, FPS, whatever doesn't suck?

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Safety in numbers, people to game w/ and have fun, advice/teamwork/etc

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? I'm testing the waters so it's not really like that at all. Seems less wannabe-military-organization-ey than some? I don't play a game to be bent over rules, I play to have fun. So this is like, good, then?

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? Nope.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Autocross, writing, D&D, and some other stuff.

Applications: Please either post below or Pm me

Age: 36 (yep, I meet the age criteria!- been playing video games since Atari 2600!)

Steam username: greatbignow

Dayz forum

Not as much as I used to, but Dayz is something I cannot ignore; it is what I've been waiting for. In fact, I have a new computer system ordered to play it....mostly.

Fallout series, zombie apocalypse type games, survival horror.

Not dying every five seconds, being part of an organized community in the apocalypse.

You are older, and sounds like my kind of style...not militant, but for fun with a sense of purpose in our virtual apocalypse.

Nope, never. New to DayZ. In fact, I won't be able to play until this Friday when my system comes in.

Astronomy, renewable energy (put solar on my house last month), mathematics, spaceflight, practicing for the zombie apocalypse...we all know it's just a matter of time. :-)

I work and teach at a state university; helps keep me young but without the stoopidity of being young...know what I mean?

Any questions?

I purchased a 3d monitor, nvidia 3d kit, and geforce 660 TI graphics card; I'm hoping I can play dayz in 3d without too much lag.

If accepted: I'll login when I download Arma II and try to find you? It will be this weekend.

Wait for Valkyrie to send you a friend request over steam. There you will get the TeamSpeak Ip. (Do not go on the teamspeak until Valkyrie has contracted you) and other information. Hop on the TeamSpeak whenever you are playing games or feel like chatting. The best way to have a good time with a group is to get to know them!

Contact Info:

This Account on the thread.

TeamSpeak 3 Info: 63.143.52.202:10008

Steam: Valkyrie (Or Try) internalshade01

Home Server: US 2244 Hosted by Last Resistance

Any other clan or small group who want's to work together can contact via through those ways.

Edited by greatbignow

Steam username: rottenreflex

Where did you hear about us? DayZ forums

How often do you play video games? Almost every day

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A group to play, help and survive with

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? The friendly approach to other players rather then simply stealing what they have

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? Nope

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Road biking, canoeing, Fire arms, Rock climbing, Video games

Any questions?