valkyries

Last Resistance - Join the humanity's last

YouTube Video Trailer: Being Edited

New Steam Group (Anyone can join):

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TRNSGC

Last Resistance

LRbus.png

There's only us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart. We're surrounded by the Dead. We're among them -- and when we finally give up we become them! If Man does not stand together then we are lost. We have to fight back and liberate Chernarus from the dead, together.

We are The Last Of The Resistance.

Why we want more: The Last Resistance is a mature and more older group of players seeking more. Reasons so is because Arma/DayZ can be enjoyed more with other's, more laughs, more fun and to be more serious give us more options to change the way we play. We do encourage older and mature player that are in there 18+ area to join. We do not have a problem with age, we have had members who are younger be an issue but it's not the case. Being of a younger age you will feel out of place, jokes you may not get and don't like the way we play. With more people in The Resistance we can in DayZ do more and be more safe.

The Last Resistance is strictly looking for more casual players. We play for fun, laughs and a good time. You don't play video games to stress out and be angry at other's for no reason. The Last Resistance is a place where you can make friends. Guy's who can help and support you, chatting. New to the game or not Last Resistance will help you out no matter. We survive by pulling together, no apart.

DayZ: The day the infected came to Chernarus and chaos had struck turning everyone against each other Last Resistance was formed. Players in DayZ whom where all at the beginning alone and had to fend for themselves.

Now we all play together as a group, working together, helping other survivors and each other. Never playing alone. We shoot other's when we feel threatened only. As a group the Last Resistance uses there tents in a different way then making camps. Same with vehicles. The Server The Last Resistance is on will not be posted on this thread for the time being. We are a group of guy's not the military with a rank structure. In game if you have a plan and we all agree we do it. We don't follow one man like a lost dog. There's one person who organising things, myself. In a group like ours, when you all get to know each other you no longer fight, argue. We work together. How people should.

Other game: We have found ourselves doing much more in Arma lately. It's a huge world and it should be explored by other players in DayZ. Scenarios, there's so many out there, CityLife and much more. Some have exchanged Origin account names an may play BF3 with each other to pass time. We play DayZ allot but there's allot of fun out there in Arma and we have been exploring it.

We are a group of guy's playing for fun and to have a good time; not playing serious

Completed Goals:

Establish Home Server: We have our very own server Private Server

Obtain Vehicles: Done

Base and Base of operation: Done

Help Survivors and Eliminate all Bandit Threats: Always needs doing

Banning Hackers: They can't get on our server

You don't have to be alone surviving in Chernarus. There are other's out there hunting bandits and helping the survivors.

Applications: Please either post below or Pm me

Steam username:

Where did you hear about us?

How often do you play video games?

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing?

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?

What made you choose this community over any other organized community?

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

What other kinds of hobbies do you have?

Anything else you'd like us to know?

Any questions?

If accepted:

Wait for Valkyrie to send you a friend request over steam. There you will get the TeamSpeak Ip. (Do not go on the teamspeak until Valkyrie has contracted you) and other information. Hop on the TeamSpeak whenever you are playing games or feel like chatting. The best way to have a good time with a group is to get to know them!

Contact Info:

This Account on the thread.

TeamSpeak 3 Info: 63.143.52.202:10008

Steam: Valkyrie (Or Try) internalshade01

Home Server: Private Server

Any other clan or small group who want's to work together can contact via through those ways.

Important!: If you want the best chance to join the Last Resistance, then post your application the the forums instead. That way I can assure you that you will have the best chance into getting with us. Of course posting here you will to but it does make my job simpler posting there.

Edited by DeadWalking

I might be interested in this...

Steam Username: Flypielord

You must have a mic: Yup

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Of course

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? Nope.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Not currently

I'm currently decked out in all tools and an M24 with some mags, I generally run along the coast and help noobs though.

Edited by DannyZed

Steam Username: i don't have a steam account. I used digital download to get the game from the bistudios webstore.

You must have a mic: Yes I have a mic.

Are you willing to use Team Speak 3: Yes i have teamspeak 3.

Have you been in a clan in the past? If so why did you leave? I left since alot of players went inactive some went inactive for 3 days at a time.

Questions you have for the Last Resistance?: Can i join?

US

Steam username:

SgtGamerPro

Just browsing on the forums

I hop on usually every day

DayZ, BF3, MW3, Minecraft

Friendly people, laughs, and a good time! :D

Seems pretty casual instead of these other groups with ridiculous meetings everyday and thousands of requirments

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?

Nope

Video games, basketball, learning Java, and just chillin with friends.

I would love to join Last Resistance, haven't been able to find another group that seems like it would fit me well. I'm kinda new to DayZ, I'm not a noob though, I understand the game and how to survive. Also, don't think this was in here, but I do have a mic (turtle beach p11s) and teamspeak 3. If you have any questions for ME, then send me a PM on here or on skype would be the best bet to reach me. (skype is: ShanesyPwns) Please consider me!

:)

Steam username: Orlough

Where did you hear about us? Just was browsing the forums trying to find an active team to join.

How often do you play video games? Very often.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Action games, MMO, and lately survival.

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Fun, and to learn some new tricks of the trade.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Best looking, no errors in recruitment post.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? Yes, I was in a clan called Legacy Day Z clan, I left because they were all based in Australia and were not on when I was.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Sports, i've played them all. Soccer and Lacrosse right now.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Love food, been playing this game for a long time.

Any questions? Are one of you online every day?

Thanks, Nick.

Edited by Orlough

Ho ho, the Resistance is forming?

Well my second shot won't be a warning, fellas. XD

• Like 1

Steam username: Da_B3as7

Where did you hear about us? Saw u guys on the forums, checked it out.

How often do you play video games? A good amount

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? FPS, MMO, Zombie type games

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A great time working with other people to liberate Chernarus.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? U guys look great as a clan, really organized

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? The 97ADU, i left because they did not play that much.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Sports like baseball, water polo.

Anything else you'd like us to know?Not that i know of other then I have a great sense of humor, and likes to work with other people.

Any questions? Nope

How does being of a younger age justify whether or not one likes the way you play?

How does being of a younger age justify whether or not one likes the way you play?

It does, people who are of 14 years age cannot at all relate to people of 30. They play, talk and communicate on a different level and we have tried and it never goes well.

Ho ho, the Resistance is forming?

Well my second shot won't be a warning, fellas. XD

A threat?

If you guys need any bandit cleansing on your server, don't hesitate to contact us. As long as you don't shoot on sight I think our clans will get along just fine. And maybe even get a group bandit hunt going :D.

Regards,

"Easy" Pete

Founder of The Anti-Bandits

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ

Sounds great. I'll contact you when the time comes. There's always bandits out there. And hackers...

Steam username: repst4r

Where did you hear about us? Forums

How often do you play video games? Multiple hours everyday.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? Day fucking Z

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? Fun... bored as hell by myself.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? Look more organized than other "organized" communities I see.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? None.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Working. Skateboarding. Listening to music? Surviving.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Pick me. I'm fucking bored.

Any questions? Please?

Location:Australia sleeping is bad so I'm on through out Uk times..

Steam username:Nupcase

Where did you hear about us? On the group recruitment forums :D

How often do you play video games? Hours upon hours a night :D

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? DayZ/Cod4

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?Learing the ropes of DayZ I'm somewhat new :)

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? First one very new :D

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? Skateboarding and gaming :P

Anything else you'd like us to know? not really..

Again, anyone who sends in an application please wait for me to contact you. Thanks!

Edited by DeadWalking

Steam username: BlindGazer

Where did you hear about us? Just searching through the forums and stumbled upon you lot.

How often do you play video games? Almost every day for a few house each.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? I'm a PC fan, you can usually find me playing some kind of on-line multilayer game though as of late DayZ has taken up a lot of my time

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? A fun group to work with, play the game, and kill bandit scum.

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? You seemed organised, and more friendly then most.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? I have been a part of GMS, and BYOB, I didn't leave though they both disbanded once GW2 came out.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I play for Canadas national soccer team, and I'm currently studying Game Development.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Not yet.

Any questions? Nope.

Thanks you for reading

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? I play for Canadas national soccer team, and I'm currently studying Game Development.

Anything else you'd like us to know? Not yet.

No way, I'm from B.C a hockey fan but I do enjoy soccer. Looking forward to meeting you.

Again sorry for some who have been waiting a bit. Today I'll be adding and contacting you all on steam and we will begin from there. Reason there's thing for us have been changing is because our group is now turning more into a community gaming organization. Eventually a clan will die if they stay on one game forever like DayZ. We are expanding to stop us from loosing members and we have not! We will just grow more.

Edited by DeadWalking

Canada, Ontario

Steam username:

ThunderMilf

Here on the forum.

Too much...

FPS games.

I expect to get better at DayZ and meet some friends.

This one seems way more organized and rather professional compared to others.

Nope.

I play basketball and many other sports but mainly basketball.

Not really, other than i am mature.

Any questions?

None

Steam username: (changed) stewy010203

Where did you hear about us? forum serching

How often do you play video games? a bit eveyday

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing? BF3 minecraft... dayz (favorite)

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance? other people to play with have fun and expand my skills from other places on the map

What made you choose this community over any other organized community? it didnt seem as uptight with rediculous regulations and rules. especially evey day meetings

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave? none

What other kinds of hobbies do you have? paintball. drumline

Anything else you'd like us to know? i want to improve my pilot skills and to become more aware of the game

Edited by Goat010203

Me and 3 guy's have been going at it hard in Torchlight II. Damn game is making things worse for you who have signed up. I need to kick my ass out of the casual mode. Anyways, we should ahve a website up here soon for any who join us. The name of course won't be Last Resistance but a community name for our group. Last Resistance is DayZ specificity.

Steam username: XxShadwxX

Dayz Forum

Everyday

RTS & FPS

Fun.

Seems like a pretty cool community

Nope

Videogames.

I like to play as a Medic.

Everyone from this post up has has me either message them or add them through steam, name Valkyrie. Watch for the name and add me then we can talk some more.

Torchlight II is taking up my ArmA time. When you see my online feel free to say, hey. Sometimes when I'm playing another game and in it deep I forget about other duties I have.

Steam username: The Brave Little Toaster

Where did you hear about us?: Forums

How often do you play video games?: Pretty frequently when I am not cycling or running.

What kind of games do you most enjoy playing?: MMO's, Realistic Games and Coops

What do you expect to get out of joining the Resistance?: Hopefully new friends that I could play with in Dayz and someone to give me blood transfusions. :)

What made you choose this community over any other organized community?: Most welcoming post that I've seen and clear set goals.

Were you ever a member of any previous Clans/Guilds/Communities? If so, which? Why did you leave?: Currently in a guild called, "Titan" in WoW. I had many other guilds in the same game.

What other kinds of hobbies do you have?: Lifting, Cycling, Running, Piano and Guitar.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I like being sneaky.