darklight7

Supermarkets in Takistan?

Being that there are no loot maps for Takistan yet, I was wondering if there are any supermarkets in Takistan? I have yet to come across one. If there are, which towns are they in?

oh ok.. thanks for the info, so i dont spend hours of my life looking for one.. :P

Where would i find a map in Takistan, being that there are no supermarkets?

I have merged your threads as you might just have asked the second question in here.

Now please stop posting about Takistan outside the Private Hive forum.

Yea you heard the man, stop. They get jealous when u do that cause vilayer made new maps. LOL had my thread moved also.

Lee from Vilayer said there is no supermarkets or hospitals in takistan. Makes people have to work together and be more cautious.

Yea you heard the man, stop. They get jealous when u do that cause vilayer made new maps. LOL had my thread moved also.

Lee from Vilayer said there is no supermarkets or hospitals in takistan. Makes people have to work together and be more cautious.

are you dumb, vilayer ripped off the additions dayzlingor port team made to their mod, powergrep'd through depbo'd files and replaced some values that probably took a hour to find.

There are no supermarkets or hospitals in Takistan which makes it alot harder to get geared up and ready. Although you can still find blood bags and medical supplies in Military locations ( usually in military tents like you'd find in Stary Sobor on Chernarus ) and loot you'd usually find in general stores can be found in most of the houses around the map. Just stick with it and you'll get into the swing of things! :)

oh man... yesterday i was 1 hour on a takistan server for the first time. After 15min i got two weapons and 50% of tools. After 45min i got my alice pack, map, compas, m16, g17 and everything you need.

There are supermarket but they dont look like the western supermarkets on chernarus. In this terrorist/islam/dumphead buildings you can finde everything from map to alicepack.

Man... idk if im a gamer superhero or something.. but this forum is full of shitheads..

"awhwh i cant find loot, i cant get a weapon"

"awwhwh im in the near east and cant see europe supermarkts"

"awhwhw my game says "wrong version" what to do?"

WTF is wrong here? Are you all super fucked up in your brains?

terrorist/islam/dumphead buildings

You're a regular people's person, aren't you? :rolleyes:

No wallmarts in Takistan, but a few bazars.

Edited by Dallas