CF Donuts

Your Final Words Before Death

I remember yelling "FUCK YOU!" while firing my AKM on full auto before I got killed :|

Allah akbar on the mic everytime there's a chance of dieing on se9/10 ;)

I heard someone chanting this on a server over and over yesterday after a helicopter had been shot down.

usually :

really?...... i was friendly.....ok....there you are.....yeah....youre going to shoot me...(Shagohad was killed)

sometimes its hard being a hero :)

• Like 1

The last words on my most previous character who had been alive for a hell of a long time and was killed by an obvious hacker:

*Singing*

" You're a C**t, You're a C**t, You're a C***y c***y c**t. "

Edited by Spoon
  • Like 1

I usually carry a sactal charge, when im about to die from another player I set it to 30secs and as they kill me:

Jokes on you, yippy kai yay mother fucker!

About 30 seconds later they understand why the jokes on them :)

• Like 2

Depends.

If it was a dumb mistake that got me shot, it's something along the lines of "I really should have seen that one coming."

If it's due to a sniper or clever player I just laugh. Like the guy I was playing with that killed both of us with a frag, when trying to throw a smoke. All I could do was laugh.

If it was a good encounter, a good fight, I'll usually tell them that it was fun, good fight, etc.

I'm ashamed to say, the last time I died, I said, "Well, thank you very mu...!"

To be honest, I couldn't help laughing. The guy deservered a medal, and he taught me a valuable lesson. In the barracks, he snuck up right behind me, about 2 yards away and shot me, while I was tippy-toey around to avoid zombies. Good for him! he deserved everything of mine he got, including my NVGs. I'm still laughing now, when I think back to it. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

getting shot SHIT...dammit

while hearing the walking IF YOU KILL ME I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOUR BLOOD SEEPS INTO MY CLOTHING AND I EAT YOUR HEART I WILL RA... Jeff the killer was killed

Edited by Jeff the killer

IF YOU KILL ME I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOUR BLOOD SEEPS INTO MY CLOTHING AND I EAT YOUR HEART

If the face on your character looked anything like your profile pic, and you said something like this to me, I would probably pee a little and immediately go the other way.

• Like 2

Depends on the situation.... when I just find and asshole who shoots on sight everybody regardless of everything else my last words are FRENDLY!....... son of a bitch..... when I get sniped I say dammit........ and when I find myself in the situation you described I say: Dude please don't kill me!! I spent 3 hours walking to here!! and then when I obviously die I say "I'll be back!!!....... with weapons!.........."

I like how around 5 mins in after being all hurt and messed up you're suddenly healed and magically change weapons.

Edit: Then I watch the rest of the video, and it seems after dying you magically teleport to someone who's at the airport and grab a weapon and have an encounter with them. Dunno how else a fresh spawn would make it all the way to the airport with full food/drink while not spawning with any. It would be kind of dumb to post video evidence of your own hacking on the DayZ forums if that's what happened here, but I can't find any other way to explain what I saw.

Maybe you had the earlier weapon in your ginormous backpack, but I can't explain the fresh spawn at the northeast airfield thing, or the healing.

Thats Balota airfield...not NE Airfield...

"Ok guys - i can see you are busy - ill just leave you to it eh? I'll just go this way..." ping pang pong You Are Dead

• Like 1

I usually dont notice I am being shot at untill it is too late.. then I'm like 'awww again??' :lol:

• Like 1

I like how around 5 mins in after being all hurt and messed up you're suddenly healed and magically change weapons.

Edit: Then I watch the rest of the video, and it seems after dying you magically teleport to someone who's at the airport and grab a weapon and have an encounter with them. Dunno how else a fresh spawn would make it all the way to the airport with full food/drink while not spawning with any. It would be kind of dumb to post video evidence of your own hacking on the DayZ forums if that's what happened here, but I can't find any other way to explain what I saw.

Maybe you had the earlier weapon in your ginormous backpack, but I can't explain the fresh spawn at the northeast airfield thing, or the healing.

well i can answer your questions since your feeble mind couldn't solve them on it's own

First he/she had 7 empty slots in her coyote more than enough to hold the meat that she probably ate to regain the health in question after she left town to flank

Second that is balota clearly a spawn and please don't accuse people of hacking just cause you can't figure simple things out