Yes it has been changed.

Information like this is spread trough our forum at http://br4inz.nl/

Edited by P4N75

Nvm.. allready found out

Edited by Winchester1988

bumpy! :P

NL101 has been renamed to EU101 since our community is from all over Europe

Edited by BR4INZ Chopper Bob

Love how some people on this server still remain friendly and give eachother some bloodbags / morphine when they are alone :)

Didnt even know we had our own thread here ^^

Been playing on this server for a good few weeks now as lone wolf and having a blast! I would recomend this server to everyone!

bumb! need more players,awesome community and very good and stable server,come on people join :)

I just want to emphasize how awesome this server is!

+ very fast and stable connection (for EU)

+ very nice and active community

+ mumble server and side chat for enhanced communication

+ nice and always fast-responding admin

+ Namalsk and Chernarus Server

- we need more players!!!

So come on! Join now!:)

The namalsk server is currently running with the well-known rmod.

So we got some nice new vehicles (light-armored vehicles, no OP cars) and additional choppers on the namalsk-server.

At the moment the guys are working on uniforms, unique for each participating squad/clan.

If you do not know Namalsk - it's great for survival and PvP! Gaining food and supplies is much harder, hypothermia and disease are serious issues.

Contact with other players is preassigned due to the smaller map-size.

Also you have to know - if you got problems to find a vehicle on the public hive servers - not a big deal on the European DayZ Community Chernarus Server!

It's not like other private hives with 12 choppers and 75 cars in total (sick! too much imo!) but you will definitely find some (also some custom) vehicles or a chopper in no time.

If you are new to the game - no problem!

Ask over side-chat or mumble for some help. Almost all players on the European DayZ Community are willed to support you and give some hints about the deeper secrets of DayZ or even share some supplies and vehicles with you!

We also got a "Do-not-shoot-freshspawns" policy, so you don't have to fear those lame AS-50 ghillie suit snipers with bad aim around elektro.

Little story happened yesterday:

Yesterday evening my squad made contact with a lone-wolf, who is relatively new to the game (2 weeks). We showed him how to find the good loot spots, supported him in any way we could and helped to refit a motorcycle he found earlier on. It was a big fun and a good time for him and also big fun for us. Later he accidently ejected from his bike while driving. :)

We took his whole gear and will give it back to him today.

Enlisten now for the European DayZ Community!

Your Application will take less than a couple of hours, you're ready to go in no time.

Edited by Flaschenkind

A few of our squads as stated above are indeed friendly, on the other side we have some other, how should I put this, not so friendly squads perhaps who kill evreone who crosses their path^^

A few of our squads as stated above are indeed friendly, on the other side we have some other, how should I put this, not so friendly squads perhaps who kill evreone who crosses their path^^

We are planning on incoming events also. People,join now and join our awesome community! You will see that when you have played on brainz private hive,you dont want to change it cause of its awesomeness.

• Like 1