BR4INZ Chopper Bob

European DayZ Community Servers by BR4INZ Squad

We have a motorcycle !, and yes Lucidity, we did not kill you as you passed with the Atv close to the NW Airport :P

And yes, Scarecrow, you tried to save me from the zombie but you accidentally killed me. Anyway, for the sake of the game i will still hunt you. :))

Edited by Fearnot

Oh not you man, i ignored you guys cause i was heading back to the fight scene to collect the as50 among other items from the 3 guys i killed previous to passing the airfield :)

If anyone needs a overwatch or someone killed pm me :) with locations and i will do my best :)

Edited by LuCiDiTy

We have a motorcycle !, and yes Lucidity, we did not kill you as you passed with the Atv close to the NW Airport :P

And yes, Scarecrow, you tried to save me from the zombie but you accidentally killed me. Anyway, for the sake of the game i will still hunt you. :))

dude, i didn't kill you :D But if you want hunt for me go ahead :D

Oh not you man, i ignored you guys cause i was heading back to the fight scene to collect the as50 among other items from the 3 guys i killed previous to passing the airfield :)

If anyone needs a overwatch or someone killed pm me :) with locations and i will do my best :)

Chopper Bob! :P

great... I logged in after a server restart on the empty plain again.... and after a relog I am standing on the beach without any gear at all. All empty. Sigh.. second time in 3 days. Supermarket here I come.....

Hey guys ,

I saw there are a few groups of players who play togheter on this server , and i would like to join a group of a few players ( or 1) so we can team up :)

Ive been playing DayZ for 2/3 months now so i know the game (dont know how to fly a heli tho xD)

Is there any clan/group who wnats to pick me up ?

I can speak Dutch and/or English

in-game name = Brian

Hi everyone,

to introduce myself my in-game name is CFF BRONSON. I'm eagerly anticipating playing with/against you. Is there anything else I have to know about the server, i.e. some code of conduct/no pvp zones etc?

Is it me/my system/connection or is the server offline atm?

Edit: It's on again. Nevermind :)

Edited by CommunistSix

Server has currently gone down, were just waiting for it to be restarted :). Also there are no rules about pvp :P I've taken down 10-11 people in the last two days around north so when you head up here ;) be careful :P or I'l send you back down to the coast ;)

Edited by LuCiDiTy

Server has currently gone down, were just waiting for it to be restarted :). Also there are no rules about pvp :P I've taken down 10-11 people in the last two days around north so when you head up here ;) be careful :P or I'l send you back down to the coast ;)

Or when you see someone charging you with a ATV,

you better pray because that's when your targeted.

Did any of you guys trash two of our tens in our four tents camp? There are suddenly two tents gone while the phat loot is still in the others, so Im suspecting a bug/glitch.

who was shooting at stary sobor to heli with m107 ? you almost got us :P

who was shooting at stary sobor to heli with m107 ? you almost got us :P

You mean around 8-9ish? That would have been me ;) you almost broke down? i didnt know the m107 did that much damage to the helicopter.

Hey Lucid, don't come barging in on NWA with an ATV when we are around. You gave us plenty of time to set up a shot :P

Hey Lucid, don't come barging in on NWA with an ATV when we are around. You gave us plenty of time to set up a shot :P

he stepped out the ATV which was stupid to do since we saw the zombies,

by the time he could move by stepping of the ATV, he died. lame animations :P

and Kinda stupid of you guys,

next time something like that happens again. shoot the person driving first.

cause I could easily get away :) even after you guys trying so hard with AS50+M107 to shoot me.

Did any of you guys trash two of our tens in our four tents camp? There are suddenly two tents gone while the phat loot is still in the others, so Im suspecting a bug/glitch.

Hmz, maybe they return after server-restart..

When tents are trashed you still should be able to see 'em flat on the ground.

Ewwwooo,

person in the Barracks. I know you there.

:X

You mean around 8-9ish? That would have been me ;) you almost broke down? i didnt know the m107 did that much damage to the helicopter.

Helicopters are really fragile.

Some broken windscreens and it has to land, cause the fuel will leak out of it.

ohh haha, yea that was silly xD I wasn't really bothered I haven't seen anyone who can even shoot an immobile target so far so haven't had to worry :D

I actually came looking for that M107 :P