Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

DayZ Standalone Images? (Fake)

WOW, Where did you find these? O_O

I doubt they are real though

looks amazing, hope it is leggit! any news about the release date?

Still no LEGIT confirmation, Best way to find out is by following https://twitter.com/dayzdevteam or https://twitter.com/rocket2guns

I'm sure they will make a post on the forums as soon as there is more information on the official release date.

Also, cleverly disguised photoshop fakes for marketing scam.

Who would be low enough to spam these on the forums, perhaps they have spammed before.

Hmm if they spammed before then they must have a reason for all of this work.

Hmmmmm now who would be the most likely candidate for such a scam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wish i knew photoshop, I'd put my own face inside a bandit skin and say i'm coming out in the game. #lol

or maybe they are trying to hype up people for the standalone?

Well, Rocket did not post any tweets about releasing screenshots so I guess we can call this fake.

Well, Rocket did not post any tweets about releasing screenshots so I guess we can call this fake.

Well that's true but then again have you heared of Leaked images? =p

Is this gonna turn into one of those "I want proof" posts? Loads of posters believing or not and no confirmation in anyway. No offence but we had this with WarZ, Is it real or is it bolocks?

Lets not turn this into one of "those"

Looks to me like an Arma 3 set. except the last one which is very much like DayZ / Arma 2. The implications for the first 2 shots means some people are gonna have to buy a new GPU for the game if that is the quality of the SA! that should cause some concern.

Funny only the other day i made a fuss over not seeing any new stuff from the SA, Hmmm indeed.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

Is this gonna turn into one of those "I want proof" posts? Loads of posters believing or not and no confirmation in anyway. No offence but we had this with WarZ, Is it real or is it bolocks?

Lets not turn this into one of "those"

Looks to me like an Arma 3 set. except the last one which is very much like DayZ / Arma 2. The implications for the first 2 shots means some people are gonna have to buy a new GPU for the game if that is the quality of the SA! that should cause some concern.

Funny only the other day i made a fuss over not seeing any new stuff from the SA, Hmmm indeed.

I am 100% sure that people will not need to buy/update they're PC. If they already run DayZ. They should be able to run it when the standalone version comes out.Don't ask me how i am so 100% sure. I can feel the power....Don't forget these are just pictures. =) lol.

Edited by kn0x187YT

Confirmed fake pics. Typing this on my phone, I'll post the official link when I have copy/paste functions.

Btw there's like 20 more photos by the same guy on google right now, just search it and ull find the link saying the dude faked them to promote photoshop skills on resume

On your phone you should be able to see the name of the website, can you tell me it? I doubt you can.

I'd put my own face inside a bandit skin and say i'm coming out in the game.

it ok bud where all open minded here u can come out if u want ;) sure your family and friends will support you it is after all 2012 no prejudice

• Like 1

When will we see some legit images released from rocket himself?

I'm sure soon. I rather see the official release date for the game. then some images. =)

They're all slightly different resolutions which is weird and makes me side with them being fake. I'm pretty sure devs are capable of resizing images proportionally.

Edit: Unless they were cropped which the first one at least could be, derp.

Edited by puppetworx

Clearly fake, however DayZ standalone fakes clearly trump WarZ fakes. :)

• Like 1