Sign in to follow this  
DMC14

I picked up dew then died.

Last night i picked up a can of mountain dew. i walked out of the building and a zombie i didnt see or hear came out of now where and knocked me out (one of those knock outs that takes 5 min to recover from). he then ate me until i was dead.

the end.

• Like 2

No remorse no repent.

Dew dont care what it meant

another Dew another death

Dew dont care for your breath

I've been drinking Dews for dayz. Never had something bad happen yet. Good stuff infact!

Maybe that's because when I don't drink Dews I have bad luck.

I've got backwards fortune mojo, dudes.

The infamous Fanta + Dew combo = Cataclysmic. Never the twain shall meet.

Kinda want this this green mountain/mountain dew curse to just go away, its useless and most of all, fucking retarded.

I just was told about a documentary about the little girl pagents where one of the girls loves red bull. The mum thought it made the daughter too hypo so she mixes it with mountain dew. I would think it wouldn't make much difference.

Edited by DMC14

I had to drink mine yesterday :( . I do feel invincible now though.

I find that you need to stand under a tree to drink it safely.

Another dew tale. I picked up a can of dew again but this time i lost it when i swapped my standard bag for an alice pack. I knew this could only be a bad omen as my dew was in that bag, i then continued across the country side for 5 min and was sniped. he had been going for a little over a day.

Edited by DMC14

I will admit I have never found a legitimate can of mountain dew in this game. I play quite a bit and have found almost everything else from loot drops except this item.

People will not believe this but I took a mountain dew from a scripter (he was crashing planes into people every couple of minutes on fallujah and I found his body next to one) and since logging off I lose all inventory items on log out (like the old swimming glitch). They are completely unrelated because it was my first time on this map, right?

The Dew is quite an item in the game...

...it holds all the secrets of the world, of course...

I used to brush off the myth that Mt. Dew kills you. Then I drank one......

All that work of raiding someones camp lost to a hacker. All because of the dew.....